Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default I know that the purpose of r.a.o. is argumentation . .

but couldn't we at least keep the arguments germane to audio!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW ScottW is offline

wrote:
but couldn't we at least keep the arguments germane to audio!

I thought it was spelling, grammar, and punctuation. Like is
argumentation a word.....

But no... we can't. You can make it appears so by marking OT subject
posts as read or filter them.
I will do my best to make sure all OT posts are flagged as such in the
subject line and I request you do the same.

thanks,

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

wrote in message
. ..

but couldn't we at least keep the arguments germane to audio!

RAO germaine?

RAO relevant to audio?

Surely, you jest!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn Jenn is offline

In article .com,
"ScottW" wrote:

wrote:
but couldn't we at least keep the arguments germane to audio!

I thought it was spelling, grammar, and punctuation. Like is
argumentation a word.....

Yes.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn Jenn is offline

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

wrote in message
. ..

but couldn't we at least keep the arguments germane to audio!

RAO germaine?

RAO relevant to audio?

Surely, you jest!

So start a discussion concerning an opinion about audio and see where it
goes.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Jenn said:

I thought it was spelling, grammar, and punctuation. Like is
argumentation a word.....

Yes.

Lack of proof, noted. (We're all LOLing as Jenn scrambel's to find, a
dictionary sight.)

--
A day without Krooger is like a day without radiation poisoning.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Jenn said:

RAO relevant to audio?
Surely, you jest!

So start a discussion concerning an opinion about audio and see where it goes.

Nice try, but Krooger has not been issued a new opinion since 1973.

--
A day without Krooger is like a day without radiation poisoning.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn Jenn is offline

In article ,
George M. Middius cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net
wrote:

Jenn said:

I thought it was spelling, grammar, and punctuation. Like is
argumentation a word.....

Yes.

Lack of proof, noted. (We're all LOLing as Jenn scrambel's to find, a
dictionary sight.)

lol
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Jenn" wrote in message
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

wrote in message
. ..

but couldn't we at least keep the arguments germane to audio!

RAO germaine?

RAO relevant to audio?

Surely, you jest!

So start a discussion concerning an opinion about audio and see where it
goes.

As soon as George, Paul or Art append, the discussion is in the commode.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

****-for-Dinner whined:

As soon as George, Paul or Art append[sic], the discussion is in the commode.

As you yourself told us, Turdy, food is not a big part of your existence.

--
A day without Krooger is like a day without radiation poisoning.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..

"Jenn" wrote in message
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

wrote in message
. ..

but couldn't we at least keep the arguments germane to audio!

RAO germaine?

RAO relevant to audio?

Surely, you jest!

So start a discussion concerning an opinion about audio and see where it
goes.

As soon as George, Paul or Art append, the discussion is in the commode.

Happy to commoditate you. I'm sure mine "pales'
in comparison to yours. You deserve a bigger tank, we will start a
collection for you;.