Z Gluhak

Default MTX 4200X amp wiring question

Quick question:

I have an MTX 4200X 4 channel amp I am wanting to use in 2 channel
bridged mode for my separates. Ie Front becomes left and Rear becomes
right.

My question is this:

I will use the front set of RCA's from my HU. So that gives me two
RCAs for 4 inputs.

Do I

a) get a y splitter, split the front left RCA into two, plug into the
front 2 inputs on the amp, split the front right into two, plug onto
the rear 2 inputs.
b) just use the left channel input on the amp and not worry about
splitter
c) something else?

I know some amps accept mono inputs but I am not sure if I don't use
the Y splitter if I am somehow cutting the input signal in half.

Thanks,

-Z