Kepa

Default Akai amx6

My Akai amx6 mixer amp is shutting down occasinally. Speakers are 8ohm
JBLs and tested to be OK. Normally we use this mixamp only for vocals
and we connect 3 microfones and volume level is set to clock position
11-12...so it's not even close to clip and amp selection is main to
amp1 and amp2. When I say shutting down...I mean power amps (both)
will go OFF. The mixer section and mixer out (line level) is still
working OK.
Does anyone have same kind of problems with Akai???

Kepa