tecumseh

Default Q: clarion drb2475 time set

I was wondering if anyone knew how to set the time on a Clarion DRB2475
deck?

Or any other clarion owners out there could share how they set their time
(maybe it's similar across different models)?

I've tried every combination of button and holdings, not sure what to do
next.

Take care!

tecumseh

Default clarion drb2475 time set

I found the answer to this question in a manual I found for a similar deck.

Let's just say, I would have never figured that out

I was wondering if anyone knew how to set the time on a Clarion DRB2475
deck?

Or any other clarion owners out there could share how they set their time
(maybe it's similar across different models)?

I've tried every combination of button and holdings, not sure what to do
next.

Take care!

SweetCat613

Hey - I am glad ya found out how to change the clock on the clarion, but
I can't figure it out - can ya share the secret?

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
~Joshua

--
SweetCat613

wjrobin

FYI.
I have found a manual for the clarion drb2475 & drb3475. I can scan it
and email as pdf file if anyone is interested ... i too could not
figure out the time set button.

--
wjrobin