Posted to rec.audio.car, soc.culture.algeria
boumed boumed is offline

Default MAROQUINERIES D'UN MAROCAIN

On 15 jan, 00:59, boumed wrote:
Jesus Christ, and this is one of the formal pronouncements of
the prophets: Excaeca...[148]

752. Moses first teaches the Trinity, original sin, the Messiah.

David: a great witness; a king, good, merciful, a beautiful soul, a sound
mind, powerful. He prophesies, and his wonder comes to pass. This is
infinite.

He had only to say that he was the Messiah, if he had been vain; for the
prophecies are clearer about him than about Jesus Christ. And the same with
Saint John.

753. Herod was believed to be the Messiah. He had taken away the sceptre
from Judah but he was not of Judah. This gave rise to a considerable sect.

Curse of the Greeks upon those who count three periods of time.

In what way should the Messiah come, seeing that through Him the sceptre was
to be eternally in Judah and at His coming the sceptre was to be taken away
from Judah?

In order to effect that seeing they should not see, and hearing they should
not understand, nothing could be better done.

754. Homo existens te Deum facit.149

Scriptum est, Dii estis, et non potest solvi Scriptura.150

Haec infirmitas non est ad vitam et est ad mortem.151

Lazarus dormit, et deinde dixit: Lazarus mortuus est.152

755. The apparent discrepancy of the Gospels.

756. What can we have but reverence for a man who foretells plainly things
which come to pass, and who declares his intention both to blind and to
enlighten, and who intersperses obscurities among the clear things which
come to pass?

757. The time of the first advent was foretold; the time of the second is
not so; because the first was to be obscure, and the second is to be
brilliant and so manifest that even His

cela se voit que tu ne connais pas les Algeriens .
Tu peux insulter autant que tu veux les gouvernants en Algerie, cela
ne me touche aucunement ,je m'en fiche d'eux , comme de mon ancienne
chemise, car je n'adôre et ne crois qu'en dieu , jamais mon honneur
d'être humain ne me permet de faire de la propagande et manger du
pain que tu manges.en adôrant un être humain commetu le fait
ya hafidh je préfere crever de faim que d'embrasser les mains et les
pieds d'un homme allah yastour man el moucharikine .
je te demande une seule chose, trouve un seul article, ou une seule
phrase que j'ai ecrit et qui fait l'apologie de l'actuel président
Algerien , alors que tous tes postes ne parlent que de sidek, cela
veut dire que je parle avec mon coeur
et que tu parles avec la propagande et le dirham que sidek te donne.
kom loth allah yastour

Posted to rec.audio.car,soc.culture.algeria
inconvenient inconvenient is offline

Je doute que tu sois un homme, tu parles comme une femme
qui ne sait faire que denigrer le voisin.
Tu es defintivement filtre' de mon pc.
Roh tnabbeg!

On 16 jan, 02:39, "inconvenient" wrote:
Je doute que tu sois un homme, tu parles comme une femme
qui ne sait faire que denigrer le voisin.
Tu es defintivement filtre' de mon pc.
Roh tnabbeg!

boumed
- un fils à son pé
-Dis papa je ne dormirai plus dans ta chambre !
-Le pére repond:
-Bien fait pour moi, je ne sentirai plus ton odeur infecte !
proberbe Algerien.

"boumed" wrote in message

On 15 jan, 00:59, boumed wrote:

Jesus Christ, and this is one of the formal pronouncements of
the prophets: Excaeca...[148]

752. Moses first teaches the Trinity, original sin, the Messiah.

David: a great witness; a king, good, merciful, a beautiful soul, a sound
mind, powerful. He prophesies, and his wonder comes to pass. This is
infinite.

He had only to say that he was the Messiah, if he had been vain; for the
prophecies are clearer about him than about Jesus Christ. And the same
with
Saint John.

753. Herod was believed to be the Messiah. He had taken away the sceptre
from Judah but he was not of Judah. This gave rise to a considerable sect.

Posted to news.admin.net-abuse.email, rec.audio.car, soc.culture.algeria
boumed boumed is offline

On 16 jan, 01:05, "inconvenient" wrote:
in my mind; I thought I should contrive well for
myself -- I thought my scheme good. I intended to take effectual care;
but it came upon me unexpected; I did not look for it at that time, and
in that manner; it came as a thief -- Death outwitted me: God's wrath
was too quick for me. Oh, my cursed foolishness! I was flattering
myself, and pleasing myself with vain dreams of what I would do
hereafter; and when I was saying, Peace and safety, then sudden
destruction came upon me."

God has laid himself under no obligation, by any promise to keep any
natural man out of hell one moment. God certainly has made no promises
either of eternal life, or of any deliverance or preservation from
eternal death, but what are contained in the covenant of grace, the
promises that are given in Christ, in whom all the promises are yea and
amen. But surely they have no interest in the promises of the covenant
of grace who are not the children of the covenant, who do not believe in
any of the promises, and have no int

si tu avais un zest d'éducation, tu réponds en Français, puisque
mes articles sont en français , c'est vraiment ridicule, je préfére
m'arrêter là avec toi. car je perds mon temps.