Sandman

Default Dubya tumbles to all-time low...

in the polls. Gallup now shows him with a 49% general approval rating, the
lowest since he took office. Even right wing bobble heads are saying he's
"in big trouble".

A similar poll showed Kerry beating Dubya by 7%.

Jacob Kramer

"Sandman" wrote in message ...
in the polls. Gallup now shows him with a 49% general approval rating, the
lowest since he took office. Even right wing bobble heads are saying he's
"in big trouble".

A similar poll showed Kerry beating Dubya by 7%.

Here's a story on the latter statistic, suggesting that if the
election were held today, Kerry would beat Bush. Boy is that good

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=676&e=2&u=/usatoday/kerryleadingbushinnewpoll
Sockpuppet Yustabe

"Jacob Kramer" wrote in message
om...
"Sandman" wrote in message

in the polls. Gallup now shows him with a 49% general approval rating,

the
lowest since he took office. Even right wing bobble heads are saying

he's
"in big trouble".

A similar poll showed Kerry beating Dubya by 7%.

Here's a story on the latter statistic, suggesting that if the
election were held today, Kerry would beat Bush. Boy is that good

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...atoday/kerryle
adingbushinnewpoll

Yes!
The election is not being held today.
Very good news!

Jacob Kramer

"Sandman" wrote in message

in the polls. Gallup now shows him with a 49% general approval rating,

the
lowest since he took office. Even right wing bobble heads are saying

he's
"in big trouble".

A similar poll showed Kerry beating Dubya by 7%.

Here's a story on the latter statistic, suggesting that if the
election were held today, Kerry would beat Bush. Boy is that good

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...atoday/kerryle
adingbushinnewpoll

Yes!
The election is not being held today.
Very good news!

Too bad it isn't. Bush is truly an awful person and an awful
president. I am still shocked on a regular basis over just how bad he
really is. I also can't understand people like you who support him.
You don't seem to be deceived by him, so I can only understand it as a
moral failure.
Michael McKelvy

"Sandman" wrote in message

in the polls. Gallup now shows him with a 49% general approval

rating,
the
lowest since he took office. Even right wing bobble heads are

saying
he's
"in big trouble".

A similar poll showed Kerry beating Dubya by 7%.

Here's a story on the latter statistic, suggesting that if the
election were held today, Kerry would beat Bush. Boy is that good

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...atoday/kerryle
adingbushinnewpoll

Yes!
The election is not being held today.
Very good news!

Too bad it isn't. Bush is truly an awful person and an awful
president.

OSAF.

I am still shocked on a regular basis over just how bad he
really is. I also can't understand people like you who support him.

Because the Democrat alternatives are all so much worse.

You don't seem to be deceived by him, so I can only understand it as a
moral failure.

Where is the moral high ground with Democrats?

Sockpuppet Yustabe

"Sandman" wrote in message

[...]

I got a real good blow job from one of the interns today.

Jacob Kramer

"Sandman" wrote in message

[...]

Which is obviously worse than killing thousands of people for false reasons.
Sandman

"Sandman" wrote in message

in the polls. Gallup now shows him with a 49% general approval rating,

the
lowest since he took office. Even right wing bobble heads are saying

he's
"in big trouble".

A similar poll showed Kerry beating Dubya by 7%.

Here's a story on the latter statistic, suggesting that if the
election were held today, Kerry would beat Bush. Boy is that good

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...atoday/kerryle
adingbushinnewpoll

Not only that, the same Gallup poll shows Edwards beating Bush by 1%. And
that's *before* Edwards' strong showing in today's primaries.

TonyP

"Sandman" wrote in message

in the polls. Gallup now shows him with a 49% general approval rating,

the

lowest since he took office. Even right wing bobble heads are saying

he's

"in big trouble".

A similar poll showed Kerry beating Dubya by 7%.

Here's a story on the latter statistic, suggesting that if the
election were held today, Kerry would beat Bush. Boy is that good

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...atoday/kerryle
adingbushinnewpoll

Not only that, the same Gallup poll shows Edwards beating Bush by 1%. And
that's *before* Edwards' strong showing in today's primaries.

Too bad polls don't vote. People do. And, we will see in Nov. who will
be president (Bush of course).

Jacob Kramer wrote:
"Sandman" wrote in message ...

in the polls. Gallup now shows him with a 49% general approval rating, the
lowest since he took office. Even right wing bobble heads are saying he's
"in big trouble".

A similar poll showed Kerry beating Dubya by 7%.

Here's a story on the latter statistic, suggesting that if the
election were held today, Kerry would beat Bush. Boy is that good

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=676&e=2&u=/usatoday/kerryleadingbushinnewpoll

If memory serves, polls at one time showed Dukakis beating Bush the
Elder by a similar margin. I'm sure we'll all recall how the eventual
election came out there -- Dukakis lost by a rather sizable margin. Such
polls this far before the election, and even before the conventions are
held, are meaningless.

Jacob Kramer

" wrote in message ...
Jacob Kramer wrote:
"Sandman" wrote in message ...

in the polls. Gallup now shows him with a 49% general approval rating, the
lowest since he took office. Even right wing bobble heads are saying he's
"in big trouble".

A similar poll showed Kerry beating Dubya by 7%.

Here's a story on the latter statistic, suggesting that if the
election were held today, Kerry would beat Bush. Boy is that good

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=676&e=2&u=/usatoday/kerryleadingbushinnewpoll

If memory serves, polls at one time showed Dukakis beating Bush the
Elder by a similar margin. I'm sure we'll all recall how the eventual
election came out there -- Dukakis lost by a rather sizable margin. Such
polls this far before the election, and even before the conventions are
held, are meaningless.

That story says only two incumbents trailed at this time: Harry
Truman and Gerald Ford.
Michael McKelvy

" wrote in message

Jacob Kramer wrote:
"Sandman" wrote in message

[...]

By the time the election comes around and Kerry's record is more widely
known, the undecided voters, who decide most elections will IMO elect Bush
again.

Jacob Kramer

"Michael McKelvy" wrote in message ...

By the time the election comes around and Kerry's record is more widely
known, the undecided voters, who decide most elections will IMO elect Bush
again.

In the latest polls his numbers are right where his father's were at this time:

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=694&e=10&u=/ap/ap_poll_bush

It looks like most Americans are catching on to this charlatan.