ScottW

Default Question about Jupiter

Sold any speakers yet?

I'm guessing you might not even have the resources to retrieve the
pair you sent to Dave until your next unemployment check arrives.

ScottW
Lionel

ScottW wrote:

Sold any speakers yet?

I'm guessing you might not even have the resources to retrieve the
pair you sent to Dave until your next unemployment check arrives.

ScottW

I sincerely thought that they was Dave's property now.
After all he has done more work than Gregory Singh. ;-)

Robert Morein

"ScottW" wrote in message
om...
Sold any speakers yet?

I'm guessing you might not even have the resources to retrieve the
pair you sent to Dave until your next unemployment check arrives.

ScottW

They are too delicate to ship.
Some detail of the cabinet construction, note.

Arny Krueger

"ScottW" wrote in message
om

Sold any speakers yet?

I'm guessing you might not even have the resources to retrieve the
pair you sent to Dave until your next unemployment check arrives.

Note post:

http://www.google.com/groups?&selm=k...%40comcast.com

I asked for the UPS tracking number for the shipment from Singh to Weil.

No answer.

Meaningful?

It seems like either Singh or Weil could come up with a valid one in 3 days,
if it existed...

Bottom line seems to be that imaginary speakers don't need to be shipped
back!

dave weil

On Tue, 7 Oct 2003 10:17:49 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"ScottW" wrote in message
. com

Sold any speakers yet?

I'm guessing you might not even have the resources to retrieve the
pair you sent to Dave until your next unemployment check arrives.

Note post:

http://www.google.com/groups?&selm=k...%40comcast.com

I asked for the UPS tracking number for the shipment from Singh to Weil.

No answer.

Meaningful?

Yes, it means that I don't jump when you say jump. Also, you might
want to keep reading.

It seems like either Singh or Weil could come up with a valid one in 3 days,
if it existed...

Yes, we could. If someone more reasonable had asked, I might have
provided the information. If I thought that you *really* believed that
there was no speaker shopped to me, I might be willing to provide the
info. However, I know that you are simply being yourself and are
making charges that you don't even really believe. Am I "mind
reading"? Perhaps. But the alternative is that you are just dumb.

Hey wait, maybe I'm wrong about your "agenda". Maybe you *are* really
dumb enough to believe that Greg and I are running some sort of scam.

Bottom line seems to be that imaginary speakers don't need to be shipped
back!

Yes, I can see how you would envision this whole thing as a scam.
Problem is, it's a scam only worthy of someone like you, because it's
a scam with no benefit to *any* party.

Oh, PS, no, there's no UPS tracking number. And yet speakers were
shipped and there is proof of that available to genuine interested
parties. Maybe you can figure out why, doofus.

Arny Krueger

wrote:

"ScottW" wrote in message
om

Sold any speakers yet?

I'm guessing you might not even have the resources to retrieve the
pair you sent to Dave until your next unemployment check arrives.

Note post:

http://www.google.com/groups?&selm=k...%40comcast.com

I asked for the UPS tracking number for the shipment from Singh to
Weil.

No answer.

Meaningful?

Yes, it means that I don't jump when you say jump. Also, you might
want to keep reading.

Non-performance and promise of future non-performance on a critical is
point noted. I'll let people reach whatever conclusions they want to.

End of discussion - plenty of evidence that there were never any speakers.

dave weil

wrote:

"ScottW" wrote in message
om

Sold any speakers yet?

I'm guessing you might not even have the resources to retrieve the
pair you sent to Dave until your next unemployment check arrives.

Note post:

http://www.google.com/groups?&selm=k...%40comcast.com

I asked for the UPS tracking number for the shipment from Singh to
Weil.

No answer.

Meaningful?

Yes, it means that I don't jump when you say jump. Also, you might
want to keep reading.

Non-performance and promise of future non-performance on a critical is
point noted. I'll let people reach whatever conclusions they want to.

Yes, let us. I doubt that even guys like Joe or Mike think that I
didn't have the speakers in hand (or *still* have the speakers in hand
for that matter).

End of discussion - plenty of evidence that there were never any speakers.

No evidence of the contrary of course.

And fixating on a "UPS tracking number from Singh to Weil" is rather
stupid for two reasons.

One reason is the fact, clearly stated on RAO that the speakers
weren't shipped from Singh, but from someone else (in California) who
had them for evaluation. Soooo, failure to read duly noted.

I'll leave the other reason up to the dullest knife in the drawer to
figure out for himself. I've got a week or two to kill...

Arnold is the only mouse that I know of who thinks he's a cat. Of
course, it keeps him off the street and out of harm's way, so i
suppose there's an upside to it.
Arny Krueger

wrote:

"ScottW" wrote in message
[...]

Just dismissal and massive obfuscation every time the issue is raised.

And fixating on a "UPS tracking number from Singh to Weil" is rather
stupid for two reasons.

One reason is the fact, clearly stated on RAO that the speakers
weren't shipped from Singh, but from someone else (in California) who
had them for evaluation. Soooo, failure to read duly noted.

Weil's inability to comprehend the concept of reasonable answer with
explanation, duly noted.

I'll leave the other reason up to the dullest knife in the drawer to
figure out for himself. I've got a week or two to kill...

Arnold is the only mouse that I know of who thinks he's a cat. Of
course, it keeps him off the street and out of harm's way, so i
suppose there's an upside to it.

Continued posturing, name-calling and obfuscation duly noted.

dave weil

wrote:

"ScottW" wrote in message
[...]

Yes, and I wish you'd stop it.

You can't even ask a diret question, can you?

It's that ole debating trade technique at work.

At least it keeps you off the streets and out of unsuspecting
dentists' offices.
trotsky

Arny Krueger wrote:
"ScottW" wrote in message
om

Sold any speakers yet?

I'm guessing you might not even have the resources to retrieve the
pair you sent to Dave until your next unemployment check arrives.

Note post:

http://www.google.com/groups?&selm=k...%40comcast.com

I asked for the UPS tracking number for the shipment from Singh to Weil.

No answer.

Meaningful?

It seems like either Singh or Weil could come up with a valid one in 3 days,
if it existed...

Bottom line seems to be that imaginary speakers don't need to be shipped
back!

That's odd, because I just called Fedex to arrange for a pickup five
minutes ago.

dave weil

On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 17:55:35 GMT, trotsky wrote:

Arny Krueger wrote:
"ScottW" wrote in message
om

Sold any speakers yet?

I'm guessing you might not even have the resources to retrieve the
pair you sent to Dave until your next unemployment check arrives.

Note post:

http://www.google.com/groups?&selm=k...%40comcast.com

I asked for the UPS tracking number for the shipment from Singh to Weil.

No answer.

Meaningful?

It seems like either Singh or Weil could come up with a valid one in 3 days,
if it existed...

Bottom line seems to be that imaginary speakers don't need to be shipped
back!

That's odd, because I just called Fedex to arrange for a pickup five
minutes ago.

So you *can't* provide a UPS tracking number. According to Arnold,
this means that the speakers don't exist.
trotsky

Arny Krueger wrote:

"ScottW" wrote in message
[...]

I've got tracking no.'s: 045792273595583
045792273595590

I doubt Arny is smart enough to realize that these are Fedex tracking
no.'s, and not UPS tracking no.'s. Perhaps Fedex is more conducive to
helping with conspiracies.

The Devil

On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 22:52:13 GMT, trotsky wrote:

no.'s, and not UPS tracking no.'s.

What of no's are you speakering, mammy?

--
td
Lionel

trotsky wrote:

I've got tracking no.'s: 045792273595583
045792273595590

If I was you (LOL!) I would play this tracking numbers to the lottery...
It's your last chance. ;o)

trotsky

The Devil wrote:
On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 22:52:13 GMT, trotsky wrote:

no.'s, and not UPS tracking no.'s.

What of no's are you speakering, mammy?

I can smell the alcoholic haze from here.

George M. Middius

trotsky said:

no.'s, and not UPS tracking no.'s.

What of no's are you speakering, mammy?

I can smell the alcoholic haze from here.

Can you gibber in any other languages, Mr. World-Class Mother****ing
Language Expert?

The Devil

On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 23:43:45 GMT, trotsky wrote:

I can smell the alcoholic haze from here.

I bet it costs more to get this ****ed than you'll be making from your
Madisound kits, mommy's boy.

--
td
trotsky

The Devil wrote:
On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 23:43:45 GMT, trotsky wrote:

I can smell the alcoholic haze from here.

I bet it costs more to get this ****ed than you'll be making from your
Madisound kits, mommy's boy.

At least you agreed with me that you're (a) drunk.

Lionel

trotsky wrote:

The Devil wrote:

On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 23:43:45 GMT, trotsky wrote:

I can smell the alcoholic haze from here.

I bet it costs more to get this ****ed than you'll be making from your
Madisound kits, mommy's boy.

At least you agreed with me that you're (a) drunk.

Only if you admit that you are (a) Mommy****er...

The Devil

On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 23:58:33 GMT, trotsky wrote:

The Devil wrote:
On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 23:43:45 GMT, trotsky wrote:

I can smell the alcoholic haze from here.

I bet it costs more to get this ****ed than you'll be making from your
Madisound kits, mommy's boy.

At least you agreed with me that you're (a) drunk.

At this exact moment I am not, but I have been known to imbibe, oh
yes. 'Drunk' depends on how much I have consumed, of course, but I
will confirm that I am indeed susceptible to the effects of alcohol.
How clever of you to smoke those admissions out of me at the cost of
ruining your speaker business. You're a mother****ing genius.

--
td

Arny Krueger

Arny Krueger wrote:

"ScottW" wrote in message
[...]

My mistake. I confused Weil's incompetence and unending fulminating
obfuscation with a real cover-up.

I've got tracking no.'s: 045792273595583
045792273595590

Burbank - Nashville, natch.

I doubt Arny is smart enough to realize that these are Fedex tracking
no.'s, and not UPS tracking no.'s.

Obviously Singh never heard of checksums.

Perhaps Fedex is more conducive to helping with conspiracies.

In this case it's quite clear that Singh can rise to factual challenges far
better than Weil.

dave weil

On Tue, 7 Oct 2003 20:22:16 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

Perhaps Fedex is more conducive to helping with conspiracies.

In this case it's quite clear that Singh can rise to factual challenges far
better than Weil.

That's because he's a submissive.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, of course.
Joseph Oberlander

Lionel wrote:

At least you agreed with me that you're (a) drunk.

Only if you admit that you are (a) Mommy****er...

Heh. If I was to choose the lamest term Ive heard used
as an insult on Usenet in over a decade, "mommy****er"
would be in the top ten.

Come on. At least TRY to not make a fool of yourself.

Joseph Oberlander

Arny Krueger wrote:

I've got tracking no.'s: 045792273595583
045792273595590

Burbank - Nashville, natch.

Burbank? Is that where the speakers are now? Dang - I live ten minutes
from there.

Lionel

Joseph Oberlander wrote:
Lionel wrote:

At least you agreed with me that you're (a) drunk.

Only if you admit that you are (a) Mommy****er...

Heh. If I was to choose the lamest term Ive heard used
as an insult on Usenet in over a decade, "mommy****er"
would be in the top ten.

Come on. At least TRY to not make a fool of yourself.

Thank you for the tip. ;-)

Arny Krueger

"Joseph Oberlander" wrote in message
nk.net
Arny Krueger wrote:

I've got tracking no.'s: 045792273595583
045792273595590

Burbank - Nashville, natch.

Burbank? Is that where the speakers are now? Dang - I live ten
minutes from there.

No, that's where they came from.

Arny Krueger

news
wrote:

Perhaps Fedex is more conducive to helping with conspiracies.

In this case it's quite clear that Singh can rise to factual
challenges far better than Weil.

That's because he's a submissive.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, of course.

Interesting, but slightly chilling peek into the Weil world view.

trotsky

The Devil wrote:

On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 23:43:45 GMT, trotsky wrote:

I can smell the alcoholic haze from here.

I bet it costs more to get this ****ed than you'll be making from your
Madisound kits, mommy's boy.

At least you agreed with me that you're (a) drunk.

At this exact moment I am not, but I have been known to imbibe, oh
yes. 'Drunk' depends on how much I have consumed, of course, but I
will confirm that I am indeed susceptible to the effects of alcohol.

Not good enough. Have you or have you not been treated for alcoholism?
This is the court of public opinion, and I'm calling your credibility
into question. Take as much time as you need to answer.

trotsky

Arny Krueger wrote:
"trotsky" wrote in message

dave weil wrote:

On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 17:55:35 GMT, trotsky wrote:

Arny Krueger wrote:

"ScottW" wrote in message
gle.com

[...]

Do you think weil is the only possible person who could've evaluated
them for me? How small minded are you, Arny?

I doubt Arny is smart enough to realize that these are Fedex tracking
no.'s, and not UPS tracking no.'s.

Obviously Singh never heard of checksums.

I've heard of them, but have no idea what they mean. Why not be a good
Christian and tell us.

Perhaps Fedex is more conducive to helping with conspiracies.

In this case it's quite clear that Singh can rise to factual challenges far
better than Weil.

That's pretty lame, Arny, even by your super-low standards. You
shouldn't try to think for yourself, it's already injured your brain.

The Devil

On Wed, 08 Oct 2003 11:40:51 GMT, trotsky wrote:

Not good enough. Have you or have you not been treated for alcoholism?

ROTFLMAO!

My God, man.

This is the court of public opinion, and I'm calling your credibility
into question. Take as much time as you need to answer.

It took a second or two. For one, it's a really stupid question that
has nothing to do with either you or your speaker scam. And for two, I
find it hilarious that you simply expect people to kowtow to your
random, idiotic demands, just like Krooger expects it. If you don't
answer immediately, you're lying, hiding something, or in some other
way demonstrating a deception.

You're a total ****ing nutcase, Greg.

--
td

And the answer is no, anyway. Now move on to ask about marriage
counselling, drug counselling, etc., etc., etc.

trotsky

wrote:

Perhaps Fedex is more conducive to helping with conspiracies.

In this case it's quite clear that Singh can rise to factual challenges far
better than Weil.

That's because he's a submissive.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, of course.

You and Middius must have more of a relationship than I thought.

trotsky

Joseph Oberlander wrote:
Arny Krueger wrote:

I've got tracking no.'s: 045792273595583
045792273595590

Burbank - Nashville, natch.

Burbank? Is that where the speakers are now? Dang - I live ten minutes
from there.

Joe, you're amazing! You're so ****ing stupid that you can't even tell
what direction an arrow is pointing! Choke on any pretzels lately?

trotsky

Arny Krueger wrote:

I've got tracking no.'s: 045792273595583
045792273595590

Burbank - Nashville, natch.

Burbank? Is that where the speakers are now? Dang - I live ten
minutes from there.

No, that's where they came from.

Amazing! It's like a contest to see who can look like more of an idiot!
Don't worry, Arny, Joe has pulled well into the lead on this one. But
Bob Morion, Lord of the Idiots, is trying to make a play to pass both of
you, so watch out.

Joseph Oberlander

Arny Krueger wrote:

I've got tracking no.'s: 045792273595583
045792273595590

Burbank - Nashville, natch.

Burbank? Is that where the speakers are now? Dang - I live ten
minutes from there.

No, that's where they came from.

Oh. Humm - that means I can go look at them if he starts selling
them on consignment/etc - because he'll go to a local audio store
or two first. It would actually be interesting to hear them.

Joseph Oberlander

trotsky wrote:

Amazing! It's like a contest to see who can look like more of an idiot!
Don't worry, Arny, Joe has pulled well into the lead on this one. But
Bob Morion, Lord of the Idiots, is trying to make a play to pass both of
you, so watch out.

I *was* talking about it because I might ctually like to get a look at them
sometime if you manage to get a local audio store to carry them.

I bet I've even run into you once or twice in audio stores over the years
if you are local to me. Which one did/do you work in?

trotsky

The Devil wrote:
On Wed, 08 Oct 2003 11:40:51 GMT, trotsky wrote:

Not good enough. Have you or have you not been treated for alcoholism?

ROTFLMAO!

My God, man.

So you're not going to answer the question? Have you been "on the
wagon"? What were the circumstances?

This is the court of public opinion, and I'm calling your credibility
into question. Take as much time as you need to answer.

It took a second or two. For one, it's a really stupid question that
has nothing to do with either you or your speaker scam.

It looks like I've hit home again. Man, the words "the court of public
opinion" must've burned through your brain like a magnifying glass
through an ant. (Now that's an apt analogy!) This is your big chance,
Dev: clearly you want people to believe you are credible, and you refuse
to expound on that. What's the problem, buddy?

Arny Krueger

"The Devil" wrote in message
news:8ju7ov0h3qmk3k2r075n8u8o5a16rtgikn@rdmzrnewst xt.nz
On Wed, 08 Oct 2003 11:40:51 GMT, trotsky wrote:

Not good enough. Have you or have you not been treated for
alcoholism?

ROTFLMAO!

My God, man.

This is the court of public opinion, and I'm calling your
credibility into question. Take as much time as you need to answer.

It took a second or two. For one, it's a really stupid question that
has nothing to do with either you or your speaker scam. And for two, I
find it hilarious that you simply expect people to kowtow to your
random, idiotic demands, just like Krooger expects it.

We know that in your book Graham, "random, idiotic, demand" often means
merely expecting you to be accountable and honest. You are accountable
and/or honest so infrequently, those instances have to be mistakes on your
part.

If you don't
answer immediately, you're lying, hiding something, or in some other
way demonstrating a deception.

This logic just worked fine with Weil. Since the two of you are
birds-of-a-feather and long-term co-conspirators, why shouldn't it work with
you, Graham or whatever your name is?

You're a total ****ing nutcase, Greg.

If irony killed, we'd all...

The Devil

On Wed, 08 Oct 2003 12:40:24 GMT, trotsky wrote:

The Devil wrote:
On Wed, 08 Oct 2003 11:40:51 GMT, trotsky wrote:

Not good enough. Have you or have you not been treated for alcoholism?

ROTFLMAO!

My God, man.

So you're not going to answer the question? Have you been "on the
wagon"? What were the circumstances?

This is the court of public opinion, and I'm calling your credibility
into question. Take as much time as you need to answer.

It took a second or two. For one, it's a really stupid question that
has nothing to do with either you or your speaker scam.

It looks like I've hit home again. Man, the words "the court of public
opinion" must've burned through your brain like a magnifying glass
through an ant. (Now that's an apt analogy!) This is your big chance,
Dev: clearly you want people to believe you are credible, and you refuse
to expound on that. What's the problem, buddy?

Is it just me, or does this make no sense at all?

--
td
MiNE 109

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

If irony killed, we'd all...

I'm not ironic.

Stephen
The Devil

On Wed, 8 Oct 2003 08:47:52 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

We

How many times until you learn, paedo? I might skim-read one in twenty
of your posts. Don't bother talking to me. I don't read what you
write.

--
td