Simon

Default Req: Sony 6006 - Aux input question

Hi, I hope someone might be able to help with a problem I have.
I have a Sony 6006 fitted to my Mondeo but I can't get the Aux input
to work. The button that controls it is marked CD/AUX and no matter
how many times I press it, or what signal I put down the Aux jack, I
can't get it to switch to the Aux input, it starts playing CDs every
time - I've even tried it with no CDs loaded and it still won't work
:-(

Does anyone have any idea?

Many thanks.