Quigmeister Quigolator Quiganology

Default FREE Stuff (Car Audio)

We've added a FREE weekly giveaway to our site.

www.mainstreet-audio.com

Entry is completely free,
and your entry information
is protected according to our posted privacy policy.

It's not a BIG whoop,
but there is a new item of moderate value
that is brand new being given away every week.

..
www.MAINSTREET-AUDIO.com
~ ~ ~ Where SERVICE never goes out of style ~ ~ ~

V I S I T O U R F O R U M
http://63.74.14.174/forum/phpBB2/index.php
oneman86

How long is this free give away going to last
-
oneman8
CarAudioForum.com - Usenet Gateway w/over one million posts online
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...threadid=17486

chancf

I was thinking about buying a product from your website since you guy
claim that you are authorized orion dealers. I called orion/DEI just t
make sure, and they said that mainstreet audio was not an authorize
dealer and that they wouldnt honor the warranty if I bought it there
Just wondering whats going on..
-
chanc
CarAudioForum.com - Usenet Gateway w/over one million posts online
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...threadid=17486

Quigmeister Quigolator Quiganology

Ask John Durbin,
the resident Directed guy in the group
if we are authorized.

Ask other Directed dealers in the group
whether they fell they are more likely or less likely to get a useful response
when calling Directed then they were 2 years ago.
(not including their tech guys, who are great)

..

www.MAINSTREET-AUDIO.com
~ ~ ~ Where SERVICE never goes out of style ~ ~ ~

V I S I T O U R F O R U M
http://63.74.14.174/forum/phpBB2/index.php
Quigmeister Quigolator Quiganology

How long is this free give away going to last?

It is weird how new features on our website take awhile to catch on.

the intention is to do a new giveaway once a week, indefinitely, and increasing
the value of the giveaway as participation increases. We have pretty good
traffic on our site, but only a handful of people have entered for the first
giveaway, so we let it go longer than a week. Regardless, we'll do the
giveaway Monday or Tuesday of this week and then do another.

..