Paul

Default Pioneer DEH-P836 Wiring question

I've been given a DEH-P836 but unfortuantly its doesn't have any
manuals or wiring diagrams, so as you can imagine, I'm left with lots
of wires. Does anyone out there have any details which will explain
which wire should be wired to what (It even has 2 wires labeled "Alarm
Sensor" and "Door Lock", whats that all about!)

I understand that it use to be a top notch unit in its day, so I'm
interested to get it going.

Thanks in advance

Paul
David

The wiring info has been posted at www.UnderTheDash.com/board

David
UnderTheDash.com

"Paul" wrote in message
m...
I've been given a DEH-P836 but unfortuantly its doesn't have any
manuals or wiring diagrams, so as you can imagine, I'm left with lots
of wires. Does anyone out there have any details which will explain
which wire should be wired to what (It even has 2 wires labeled "Alarm
Sensor" and "Door Lock", whats that all about!)

I understand that it use to be a top notch unit in its day, so I'm
interested to get it going.

Thanks in advance

Paul

Paul

Thanks for all your replies, but I'm unable to find the manual on the
pioneer site. (Don't think they go back that far, as it seems all the
manuals are for fairly recent units) and also I was unable to find
what I needed on www.underthedash.com, basically I did a search for
DEH-P836 and a few other things and nothing came up.

Any other ideas ?

Thanks again

"No Notta" wrote in message ...
go to www.pioneereelctroincs.com sign up and you can download the manual,
also those other wires are designed to be used as an alarm, the unit has an
alarm built in that runs through the speakers
m...