Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.tech
dizzy dizzy is offline

Default Value of KLH speakers?

David Nebenzahl wrote:

Carpet doesn't "eat up" high frequencies?

What, you have a sheet of carpet hanging from the ceiling, to block
the sound from getting directly from the speaker to your head?

Sheesh. Let's engage our brains, here.

(Hopefully no one will be so stupid to "inform" me about reflections.
We don't "need" reflections from walls and floors to hear a
loudspeaker.)