dave weil

On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 21:38:09 -0400, in rec.audio.opinion you wrote:

"dave weil" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 20:20:52 -0400, "Clyde Slick"
wrote:

"dave weil" wrote in message

Not much different than assassinating a world leader, except that
there are probably 30,000 more body bags.

"At least" they got a body bag.

I'm glad that you are happy with 2,000 American body bags. Must get
your juices flowing.

What happened to the 30,000, do they have to share?

Yes, I'm afraid they do.

Lionel

dave weil a écrit :
On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 21:42:43 +0200, Lionel
wrote:

It isn't my premise that we invade strictly in retribution for 9/11,
still.... What was al-Zarkawi doing in Iraq when we invaded? Getting
medical treatment for wounds suffered in Afhanistan IIRC.

That's a pitiful lie, he wasn't in Iraq *before* the invasion.
The invasion of Iraq has been done for oil purpose *only*.
As commonly predicted the US lie about WMD has given a very
good excuse to all the islamist extremists and confirmed
their theory of the US crusade...
Dave was right, you are really checkmate... And once again
it was too easy !

Actually, it's almost a certainty that al-Zarqawi WAS in Iraq before
the invasion and received medical treatment.

As it was almost a certainty that Iraq was full of WMD ?
US haven't been able to supply the world *one* evidence of
the connection between Iraq and Islamist terrorists.
When it has been clear that the war would be inevitable,
Iraq has open its frontieres to all the voluntarees and
combatants, obviously among them were a lot of experts in
terrorism and other extremists more or less linked to Al Qaeda.
Thanks to Bush and his clique for 80% of the world US
government (CIA, army...) is as credible as the former
Soviet's ones.
dave weil

On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 14:15:25 +0200, Lionel
wrote:

Actually, it's almost a certainty that al-Zarqawi WAS in Iraq before
the invasion and received medical treatment.

As it was almost a certainty that Iraq was full of WMD ?

Of course not.

US haven't been able to supply the world *one* evidence of
the connection between Iraq and Islamist terrorists.

And yet, al-Zarqawi almost certainly *did* receive treatment in Iraq.
Lots of terrorists passed through the borders of that country, AS WELL
AS every other country in the region. The point is, this doesn't make
it "state-sponsored terrorism". After all, al-Qaeda had *operational
cells* right here in the US. Does that mean that the US is guilty of
"state-sponsored terrorism"?

Iain M Churches

"Stewart Pinkerton" wrote in message
On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 22:49:01 +0200, "Ruud Broens"

wrote:

"Stewart Pinkerton" wrote in
message
news : On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 22:16:10 +0200, "Ruud Broens"

: wrote:
:
:
: "Stewart Pinkerton" wrote in
message
: .. .
: : On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 16:48:41 +0200, "Ruud Broens"

: : wrote:

snip lots of waffle and arm-waving by Ruud

Do you have any idea how mediocre your microphone was, not
being able
to determine 25 dB SPL background noise due to self-noise
? ;-)

Yes, but I don't like large capsule concenser mikes.

Please tell us in detail your experiences with them.

Cordially,

Iain