Mike Staton

Default Eclipse 5341R wiring harness plug pinouts diagram

I have an Eclipse 5341R and lost the wiring harness that plugs into it when
I got rid of my old car. Does anyone have a wiring diagram or know how the
individual pins are supposed to be connected? The sticker on the top of the
head unit only lists colors, but that doesn't help me since I need the
pinouts for the connector. Below is a diagram for reference. I'm going to
make my own plug if necessary, so any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Main connector:
- - - -
- - - - - -

Second(speaker?) connector:
- -
- - - -

winkenstein

"Mike Staton" wrote in message ...
I have an Eclipse 5341R and lost the wiring harness,

instead of making your own wire harness,
call these people, "united radio" they are the only authorized Eclipse
repair
shop in the N.E. that I am aware of, they will sell you (the general
public),
an exact replacement of what you need, and it will be an Eclipse
factory direct replacment. They've got just about everything you
could ever want if it has to do with Eclipse, and if they do not for
some odd reason, they will order it direct for you and have it in a
matter of a few day. they have been a god send to me. and they are
very affordable. anyway below is the number.

13154468700 (local number)
18004480944 (800 number)
their located in Syracuse NY.
www.unitedradio.com
Mike Staton

Thanks for the recommendation, but I really want to do this fast and cheap.
I already ordered a harness from BEST (the BHECL16), but it didn't fit at
all. I'm hoping somebody out there can just tell me what position the
colors are in the harness if not give me the whole pinout. Thanks for the
suggestion, though.

"winkenstein" wrote in message
om...
"Mike Staton" wrote in message

I have an Eclipse 5341R and lost the wiring harness,

instead of making your own wire harness,
call these people, "united radio" they are the only authorized Eclipse
repair
shop in the N.E. that I am aware of, they will sell you (the general
public),
an exact replacement of what you need, and it will be an Eclipse
factory direct replacment. They've got just about everything you
could ever want if it has to do with Eclipse, and if they do not for
some odd reason, they will order it direct for you and have it in a
matter of a few day. they have been a god send to me. and they are
very affordable. anyway below is the number.

13154468700 (local number)
18004480944 (800 number)
their located in Syracuse NY.
www.unitedradio.com

Karlos Martines Karlos Martines is offline
Junior Member

HELLO I AM WOLF NOT IF THERE ARE SULUCIONADO THE PROBLEM OF THE WIRING. I CAN HELP YOU, single WHO MY PROBLEM IS THAT I DO NOT HAVE I COSAY OF UNFREEZING OF MY ECLIPSE 5341R, RAISINS
Karlos Martines Karlos Martines is offline
Junior Member

Question

HELLO I AM WOLF. Somebody who helps me with I cosay of unfreezing of my Eclipse 5341R. I do not have the disc that I can do.