Thine Deville

Default Reason 2.0 on a Celeron 2GHz laptop.

On Sun, 06 Jul 2003 19:20:15 -0000, Rich Andrews
wrote:

What is wrong with you?

Nothing. I'm just trying to highlight all the ambiguous language that
covertly conveys hateful sentiments about Arnii's dead son*. JA has
been using these subliminal messages for a decade, before Nate was
even dead. I find that particularly horrendous and unforgivable. When
Nate did eventually die of a 'spontaneous brain hemorrhage', JA
offered nothing but his deepest sympathies, confirming his guilt in
conveying hateful sentiments about Arnii.

And BTW, I would be grateful if you would never again say that Arnii
beat his son to death with a broken computer monitor, and then mailed
himself pornographic images he'd secretly taken of Nate taking a
shower. It's extremely disgusting.

--
Thine

* Obligatory dead-Nate mention.