Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

Default Long Spans

((Only the good die young. Morgenthau, Lautenberg, and Feinstein are
living proof. Bret.))

Long Spans

[Steve Sailer]

: "After my father got an x-ray in early 2010, it struck me as
interesting that his father had been present at the creation in 1895
of the x-ray machine, 115 years before. My teenage grandfather worked
as a delivery boy for a lens company in Germany in the 1890s, and one
of his customers was the physicist Roentgen, who won the second
physics Nobel Prize in 1902 for his great invention (which used glass
plates my grandfather had lugged in).

Not surprisingly, my grandfather later became an x-ray machine
salesman, introducing the device to hospitals in China and South
America on long, profitable trips in the 1920s. He developed an long-
lasting ulcer on the back of his hand from all the hours he held it in
x-ray machines with the power blasting during his demonstrations for
doctors. Surprisingly, he lived in fine health until 1965.

I thought of that when reading this week that in the Vulcan Society
fireman’s disparate impact case, to crack down on the bad boys who
gave 343 lives on 9/11, Judge Nicholas G. Garaufis has appointed as
“special master” of the Fire Department of New York the former NYC
district attorney Robert Morgenthau. (The very old first DA during
early years of Law & Order was modeled on Morgenthau.)

Morgenthau is 90.

Morgenthau’s father, Henry Morgenthau Jr., became FDR’s Secretary of
the Treasury in 1934, a mere 74 years ago. His grandfather, Henry
Morgenthau Sr., was U.S. ambassador to the Ottoman Empire."

http://blog.vdare.com/archives/2010/05/27/long-spans/
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! is offline

On May 27, 7:46*pm, Bret L wrote:
((Only the good die young. Morgenthau, Lautenberg, and Feinstein are
living proof. Bret.))

More cut-and-paste.

Think for yourself, Bratzi. Only then will people think you have a
"brain".

Dimwit.