Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

Default For you bible readers

"Sri Sreggin Das, Mystic Yogi of the Kali Yuga Says:
2 May, 2010 at 10:07 am

Cyrus Scofield was a real-life Wizard of Oz. The gigantic Oz-face that
he manipulated from behind the curtain was . . . the Bible, itself a
fabricated illusion based loosely on history.

Scofield was a huckster, a charlatan, and a sell-out. He finally got
what he wanted–control over the way other people saw things, and a
name for himself.

Perhaps Europeans, like the characters in the Wizard of Oz, need to
realize that THEY AREADY HAVE WHAT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR–COURAGE (THE
LION), A HEART (THE TIN-MAN) AND A BRAIN (THE SCARECROW).

We do not need a “holy book” to tell us that we are worms and turds
who must prostrate ourselves before the eternally burning WRATH. The
Christians call this wrath, ” justice.” Justice.

Christianity today is the meeting hall of people with passive,
uncritical faculties. Some good people, indeed, but people more than a
little naive.

Even the writings of the New Testament contradict what Scofield was
putting out. The fact that conservative Christianity today is largely
based on Scofield’s nonsense, and not even on a reading of the New
Testament, is a verification that conservatism is a refuge of
ignorance, and of people who don’t even care to examine what they
claim is so important to them."

Ted Kennedy, that piece of dreck, receives commentary from readers BretLudwig Audio Opinions 0 June 9th 08 01:29 AM
card readers? terry g High End Audio 2 September 25th 05 09:45 PM
dear rec.audio.high-end readers [email protected] High End Audio 0 September 1st 05 10:42 AM
Critique My Reply from SOS "Readers Advice Column" JB Pro Audio 1 March 7th 04 11:58 PM
Memory Card Readers for hard drive MP3 players? Gaikokujin Kyofusho General 6 November 15th 03 02:35 PM