C & C Machine, Inc.

Default Eclipse Owners Manual

I just bought an Eclipse AV-8132 and it did not come with a manual. It will
take 2-3 weeks to get one and I really need one quicker. If anyone has an
extra one or maybe even a copy, I would pay for it. Let me know.

--
Douglas Conder

C & C Machine, Inc.

918-342-1950 phone

918-342-4101 fax

Budgetaudio

Try there site, http://www.eclipse-web.com
Maybe they have manuals for download there.

Troy
carbudgetaudio.com

FasDeth

"C & C Machine, Inc."
I just bought an Eclipse AV-8132 and it did not come with a manual. It

will
take 2-3 weeks to get one and I really need one quicker. If anyone has an
extra one or maybe even a copy, I would pay for it. Let me know.

Any problems with the ESN ?

C & C Machine, Inc.

No. Just need a manual. Everything works great.

"FasDeth" wrote in message
newsGs8c.19648$vJ1.1801@okepread01...

"C & C Machine, Inc."
I just bought an Eclipse AV-8132 and it did not come with a manual. It

will
take 2-3 weeks to get one and I really need one quicker. If anyone has

an
extra one or maybe even a copy, I would pay for it. Let me know.

Any problems with the ESN ?

winkenstein

Call Toll Free:
1.800.634.8606,
Tell the Operator You Need to Talk to Someone Who Handles the Car Audio Section,
When You are Conected to the Represenative,
Tell Him What You Are Looking For, And He'll Sell it to You.
C & C Machine, Inc.

Thanks for the info. I called them and sure enough, they are out of them.
Will take 7-10 business days to get it to them and then more time to ship to
me. Thanks though. It was close to working.

Douglas

om...