Mark Steven Brooks

Default Beatles White Album

Don't know what spurred it but I decided yesterday to load the entire White
Album into my computer and do phase cancellation on it. As a result I am
hearing things in those songs that I've never heard before in the 35 years I've
been listening to that album. All sorts of great stuff; Lennon making little
comments while McCartney is singing, punch ins and punch outs, coughing etc.
It's like finding buried treasure.

Anyone else ever do this for fun? Any good recommendations?
(Mark Steven Brooks/Elaterium Music)