Posted to rec.audio.pro
Michael Wozniak Michael  Wozniak is offline

Default shure l4diversity receiver with Crown 311 mic?

Does anyone know if I can use these 2 together? It's the wireless Crown 311
A/E headset mic.

thanks,

--
Mikey Wozniak
Nova Music Productions

Posted to rec.audio.pro
No Name

"Michael Wozniak" wrote in message
ink.net...
Does anyone know if I can use these 2 together? It's the wireless Crown
311 A/E headset mic.

thanks,

I have had crown wire 311 for shure UD and SC series wireless units
worked great, but I had the wiring done by crown before shipping
George

--
Mikey Wozniak
Nova Music Productions

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Michael Wozniak wrote:
Does anyone know if I can use these 2 together? It's the wireless Crown 311
A/E headset mic.

There is an important piece missing: the transmitter pack. The answer is
yes, there almost certainly exists some transmitter pack that will allow
you to use these together.
Posted to rec.audio.pro

wrote:

"Michael Wozniak" wrote in message
link.net...
Does anyone know if I can use these 2 together? It's the wireless Crown
311 A/E headset mic.

I have had crown wire 311 for shure UD and SC series wireless units
worked great, but I had the wiring done by crown before shipping

It's really just a matter of putting the connector on, and the manual for
the beltpack will tell you what goes where. Or you can have Crown's service
department put one on for you.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
No Name

"Scott Dorsey" wrote in message

"Michael Wozniak" wrote in message
hlink.net...
Does anyone know if I can use these 2 together? It's the wireless Crown
311 A/E headset mic.

I have had crown wire 311 for shure UD and SC series wireless units
worked great, but I had the wiring done by crown before shipping

It's really just a matter of putting the connector on, and the manual for
the beltpack will tell you what goes where. Or you can have Crown's
service
department put one on for you.
--scott

it seemed much simplier than sourceing a connector, wireing diagrams and I
hate working on those tiny connectors
I don't believe there was a charge for this,though its been 10 years since I
did this
I have grrown to hate the 311, its fragile, the chushions and windscreens
are constantly getting lost
the metal mesh on the mic rushes very easy
fitting it to a performer is a real PITA
many performers refuse to wear it just on looks alone

and since I gotten better at what I do, i no longer need that level of
feedback rejection.

I doubt I'd buy another one
george

Posted to rec.audio.pro

Michael Wozniak wrote:
Does anyone know if I can use these 2 together? It's the wireless Crown
311
A/E headset mic.

There is an important piece missing: the transmitter pack. The answer is
yes, there almost certainly exists some transmitter pack that will allow
you to use these together.

Yeah, that's the hang-up for now. My 311 has pigtail ends, so I should be
able to wire it up any way I need. Now if I could only use my Nady guitar
transmitter, but there'd be no phantom.... oh, well, we've already been over
that. Thanks, guys...

Mikey
Nova Music Productions

Crown PZM ? geoff Pro Audio 23 July 18th 06 07:55 PM
FA: Crown D-75 rbart Pro Audio 0 December 6th 05 08:00 PM
FS: Crown amp+ CFK - Children's Charity Pro Audio 0 June 7th 05 08:18 PM
Which Is Better For Live Singing - Shure SM58 or Shure Beta 58 Mack Pro Audio 6 September 3rd 04 08:19 PM
Crown MT-600 Bill Pro Audio 0 November 12th 03 12:31 AM