Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] rspwcoolneighbor@hotmail.com is offline

Default My sound card died

And I need a new one. Any recommendations, anyone?

Posted to rec.audio.pro
YourHomeStudioDotCom YourHomeStudioDotCom is offline

Need a little more info before I can make a recommendation. Are you
planning to go PCI again or are you considering USB or Firewire? How
many tracks do you need to record at one time?

Thomas
www.yourhomestudio.com

Free Home Studio.Newsletter -

Posted to rec.audio.pro

wrote ...
And I need a new one. Any recommendations, anyone?

You don't really expect any pracical advice from such an open-
ended question, do you?

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Gareth Magennis Gareth Magennis is offline

wrote in message
oups.com...
And I need a new one. Any recommendations, anyone?

Buy another one.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Romeo Rondeau Romeo Rondeau is offline

polymod wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
And I need a new one. Any recommendations, anyone?

Get the most expensive one on the market.
It's got to be good

Poly

That would be ProTools :-)

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Les Cargill Les Cargill is offline

wrote:

And I need a new one. Any recommendations, anyone?

MAudio? Firewire?

--
Les Cargill
Posted to rec.audio.pro
polymod polymod is offline

wrote in message
oups.com...
And I need a new one. Any recommendations, anyone?

Get the most expensive one on the market.
It's got to be good

Poly

My sound card died [email protected] General 8 March 18th 07 09:55 AM
creative sound x-fi sound card vs cd player [email protected] Audio Opinions 6 February 3rd 07 05:26 PM
Better sound card for PC? [email protected] Pro Audio 17 September 3rd 06 03:24 AM
USB sound card g Pro Audio 0 November 4th 04 04:39 PM
New video card interfering with my Audiophile 2496 sound card Gilden Man General 3 December 12th 03 02:12 PM