Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! is offline

Default So, 2pid, what is a "true conservative" IYO?

This ought to be rich. LOL!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Jul 11, 6:39*pm, "Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
This ought to be rich. LOL!

I'm waiting to see how he'll **** this one up. Then again, his track
record predicts that he'll probably avoid the question.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
This ought to be rich. LOL!

I'm waiting to see how he'll **** this one up. Then again, his track
record predicts that he'll probably avoid the question.

*Neither of you need apply.

Boon calls it...again.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! is offline

On Jul 11, 6:39*pm, "Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
This ought to be rich. LOL!

Since 2pid can only talk about being a conservative (but not define
it) let me help him out.

How many of these statements are not true about "true conservatives"?

1. The "gov't" should balance the federal checkbook.

2. Smaller "gov't" is an important goal.

3. The "gov't" should not allow gays to marry.

4. There is no good reason to keep evangelicals from making official
"gov't" policy based on their Christian religious views.

5. In some cases it is OK to override the Constitution if the issue is
important enough.

6. A strong military and strong military action is needed to insure
our foreign policies are carried out.

7. The "gov't" should not allow abortions.

8. The "gov't" has no place in ensuring that US citizens have thei
basic needs met.

9. Education is a personal responsibility. The "gov't" has no place in
funding it or making sure that it's accessible.

10. Racial issues are sooooo yesterday. The "gov't" has no place in
ensuring equality for US citizens.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

wrote:
This ought to be rich. LOL!

I'm waiting to see how he'll **** this one up. Then again, his track
record predicts that he'll probably avoid the question.

*Neither of you need apply.

Wrong answer, imbecile. Thanks for proving that you have no idea what
true conservative principles are.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
This ought to be rich. LOL!

I'm waiting to see how he'll **** this one up. Then again, his track
record predicts that he'll probably avoid the question.

*Neither of you need apply.

Wrong answer, imbecile. Thanks for proving that you have no idea what
true conservative principles are.

Give him time. Once he reviews some old Glenn Beck and Sean Hannity
shows I'm sure he'll address this question.

2pid is a sheeple.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

wrote:
This ought to be rich. LOL!

I'm waiting to see how he'll **** this one up. Then again, his track
record predicts that he'll probably avoid the question.

*Neither of you need apply.

Wrong answer, imbecile. Thanks for proving that you have no idea what
true conservative principles are.

Give him time. Once he reviews some old Glenn Beck and Sean Hannity
shows I'm sure he'll address this question.

2pid is a sheeple.

I always knew he was we-minded.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
This ought to be rich. LOL!

I'm waiting to see how he'll **** this one up. Then again, his track
record predicts that he'll probably avoid the question.

*Neither of you need apply.

Wrong answer, imbecile. Thanks for proving that you have no idea what
true conservative principles are.

Give him time. Once he reviews some old Glenn Beck and Sean Hannity
shows I'm sure he'll address this question.

2pid is a sheeple.

I always knew he was we-minded.

Oh, he's the ultimate in "we-minded".

Look at his statements about gay marriage. "Most people are against
it, so it should be outlawed whether it's based on reasoned thinking
or whether it's the right thing to do".

He's never been able to resolve why that attitude is any different
from what the votes were in the south regarding Blacks after the civil
war. That would have been "the will of the people" too.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! is offline

Having trouble finding the words, 2pid? Just do your best. It's not
like we don't know the challenges you face.

wrote:
[...]

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

wrote:
[...]

Still no response from Scott on what a true conservative is. I guess
he just doesn't understand politics. Of course this dosn't prevent him
from spamming the group with OT political nonsense.

Now we know why Scott doesn't offer his own commentary on the links he
provides....he doesn't understand any of it and he wants us to help
him figure it out.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
[...]

As it turns out he's not really, really mad all of the time. He's just
frustrated.

I suppose if absolutely everything confused me I'd be frustrated too.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! is offline

So you still cannot define what a "true conservative" is to you?

That figures. We all know what an imbecile you are. LoL.