hugh j'ampton hugh j'ampton is offline
Junior Member

Default insanity at firkham hall

hiya peeps

please feel free join the madest and badest hi fi forum on the net.we have no rules and some real insane members.we are members only though.

www.hifitalk.forumotion.com

regards neil
hugh j'ampton hugh j'ampton is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugh j'ampton View Post
hiya peeps

please feel free join the madest and badest hi fi forum on the net.we have no rules and some real insane members.we are members only though.

www.hifitalk.forumotion.com

regards neil
moved here now lads

www.firkhamhall.com

firkham hall hugh j'ampton Vacuum Tubes 1 August 8th 10 04:08 PM
firkham hall hugh j'ampton Audio Opinions 0 March 24th 09 11:26 AM
firkham hall hugh j'ampton General 0 March 24th 09 11:25 AM
firkham hall neil e normal General 0 December 9th 08 02:29 PM