Posted to rec.audio.tubes
patrick-turner patrick-turner is offline

Default Tannoy NOS drivers in bamboo plywood boxes

Hi Phil,
I post via Coogle and I cannot reply to anyone's post, only to my own after clicking 'post reply' Its something I don't get about Google, or my screen display, maybe Google discourages anyone using them for free.

So, I will copy the text of ppl who post on any subject, and NOT include text which everyone knows has just been said. Then I paste it hear with my reply, and I thought everyone would agree with that including you because on countless occasions in past you have abused ppl who failed to snip and trim long posts.

So, eg......

You recently said, without good reasons......

** Shame about what you ACTUALLY posted and then SNIPPED out of your reply
to hide it.

What a despicable, bloody LIAR you are.
.... Phil

Everyone EXCEPT YOU, out of a crowd of perhaps 3 people in the Universe viewing this subject at this very nearly deceased news group, has far better memory capability that you do. They know what you just said or what I just said, and they KNOW whatever I left out.

Have you have ceased taking your medications again? Is your bipolar disorder taking hold of you again? Are you now incapable of controlling your abusive and dismissive attitudes? Watta ya gunna doo? spin arouns in a fit of pique? Maybe you should try dissapearing up your own AH.

Got nothing to do? bored?, just plain ****ed off? Well, at this establishment there is no psychiatric help available.

Patrick Turner.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes

Default What a despicable, bloody LIAR you are.

"patrick-turner"

** Replacing the snipped context:

" But the use of 40mm thick panels with lots of internal bracings mean
enclosures are fairly sonically inert, and not a huge amount of acoustic
energy rattles around inside and spews out through cones, delayed a few
cycles to interfere with front of cone wave propagations."

** ROTFL !!

Having a very stiff enclosure ( eg a concrete pipe) INCREASES the amount
of internal sound reflection. Filling the enclosure with sound absorbent
material is the only fix for the problem.

( Think how a typical bathroom sounds compared with a carpeted loungeroom
room full of furniture and curtains)

Wot a pompous dickhead. ... Phil

But the speakers do have plenty of sound absorbant material included.

** Shame about what you ACTUALLY posted and then SNIPPED out of your reply
to hide it.

What a despicable, bloody LIAR you are.

Then you go and make it worse.

**** you.