PeterB

Default Alpine cdm-7983r 3d shuttle

I have Alpine cdm-7983r 3d shuttle with ramovable board and bottons on
this board sometimes work and sometimes don't.It doesn't depend on
anything.It started about year ago and wasn't such a problem as now.It
almost doesn't work now!!Exepting one or two buttons.I can't switch to
any channel and I can't turn or turn off CD if I'm listening to the
radio.Sometimes it happens.-)This board has never been in water or
falling down.
I opened it and driped motor oil on the contacts inside board but it
didn't help.
Does somebody know how can I resolve this problem?
Thx

--
PeterB

Alpine CDA-9815 vs Clarion DXZ835MP spazzwig Car Audio 4 September 15th 03 04:53 PM
Alpine CDA-9815 vs Clarion DXZ835MP spazzwig Car Audio 0 September 8th 03 02:57 AM
Alpine Ai-Net marcog Car Audio 0 August 25th 03 10:51 PM
Alpine deck blew my subs! Indiglow Car Audio 9 August 16th 03 01:46 AM
Alpine tuner/cassette Tape Deck Wayne Brown Car Audio 0 July 16th 03 07:17 AM