Gareth Magennis

Default A&H GL3300 mute problems

Hi,

anyone come across and solved a problem with this desk where the mute groups
randomly flash/trigger? I have a desk that reportedly does this, but of
course won't do it for me.

Thanks,

Gareth.

Gareth Magennis

"Gareth Magennis" wrote in message
Hi,

anyone come across and solved a problem with this desk where the mute
groups randomly flash/trigger? I have a desk that reportedly does this,
but of course won't do it for me.

Thanks,

Gareth.

Found a dry joint on Master Mute switch LED's.

Car audio mute leads ?? Jon Car Audio 2 August 23rd 05 04:45 PM
Recording problems, including samples (mp3 and wav) Mark Pro Audio 2 March 14th 05 05:12 PM
Powerful Argument in Favor of Agnosticism and Athetism Robert Morein Audio Opinions 3 August 17th 04 06:37 AM