Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!

Default 10 reasons why republicans suck

1. Conservation of any natural resource is an 'environmentalist whacko'
issue.

2. They don't believe there are any issues about race that are valid.

3. If you aren't earning a lot of money, you are stupid.

4. Who cares about the church-state separation? It doesn't effect me.

5. Who cares about loss of civil liberties? It doesn't effect me.

6. Education is overrated. In fact, it's a liberal plot.

7. Deficits are actually a *good* thing.

8. If you are for equal treatment of females, you are either a
'feminazi' or gay.

9. Speaking of gays, they are an abomination in the eyes of the Lord.

10. Corporate welfare is more important than feeding children.

11. You vote on rights. They are not guaranteed in the Constitution.

12. The Constitution is outdated, so we prefer to write our own as we
go along.

13. The Old Testment is *not* outdated, so we follow it to the letter.

14.

Oh. I said 10.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW

Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason! wrote:
[...]

This post doesn't speak well for the state of your rationality.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Yapper barked:

1. Conservation of any natural resource is an 'environmentalist whacko' issue.

Scottie: check.

3. If you aren't earning a lot of money, you are stupid.

Scottie: check.

4. Who cares about the church-state separation? It doesn't effect me.

Scottie: check.

5. Who cares about loss of civil liberties? It doesn't effect me.

Scottie: check.

9. Speaking of gays, they are an abomination in the eyes of the Lord.

Scottie: check.

10. Corporate welfare is more important than feeding children.

Scottie: check.

12. The Constitution is outdated, so we prefer to write our own as we
go along.

Scottie: check.

This post doesn't speak well for the state of your rationality.

The only question I have is when you're going to reveal that the other half
apply to you also.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW

George M. Middius wrote:

The only question I have is when you're going to reveal that the other half
apply to you also.

I see we found some proof for Stephens little research piece.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

So you can't count any better than you can objectively represent the views
of the GOP.

I always thought it was more like Republicans suck, but Democrats swallow.

That reminds me, a priest, a rabbi and a lawyer are on a cruise ship that is
sinking.
The Lawyer says, "We've got to hurry and save the children."
The Rabbi says , "We've got to get to the lifeboats, **** the children."
The Priest says, "Do you thnk we have time?"

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!

Date: Fri, Feb 17 2006 7:47 pm
Email:

So you can't count any better than you can objectively represent the views
of the GOP.

I always thought it was more like Republicans suck, but Democrats swallow.

Remember, nob, that you're not a shill for the GOP.

Or did the 'smart' nob sockpuppet say that?