Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Annika1980

Default Who will Cheney shoot next?

I'm voting for Middius.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!

From: Annika1980
Date: Mon, Feb 13 2006 10:59 am
Email: "Annika1980"

I'm voting for Middius.

Hm. There's sure a lot of people here who wish for death and injury to
others.

If he bugs you that much, why not try ignoring his posts?

This post exposes your weaknesses.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

oups.com...
From: Annika1980
Date: Mon, Feb 13 2006 10:59 am
Email: "Annika1980"

I'm voting for Middius.

Hm. There's sure a lot of people here who wish for death and injury to
others.

How do you kill a sockpuppet?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Annika1980

If he bugs you that much, why not try ignoring his posts?

Wouldn't it be easier (and much more pleasureable) just to kill him?

I know I get along alot better with Zippy since he died.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!

Date: Tues, Feb 14 2006 5:50 pm
Email:

How do you kill a sockpuppet?

I give up. How?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

ups.com...
Date: Tues, Feb 14 2006 5:50 pm
Email:

How do you kill a sockpuppet?

I give up. How?

Whooshing sound of something going over your head.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!

Date: Wed, Feb 15 2006 11:48 am
Email:

How do you kill a sockpuppet?

I give up. How?

Whooshing sound of something going over your head.

Are you sure that was my head, nob?