Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Default A query for Poopie B'ar

Now that you've saddled up your audio horsey, perhaps you can proffer a
calibration of your personal "on topic" scale. You've complained that I
don't post enough "about audio". Let's say I'm at one extreme of the
scale. Who's at the other end? And more importantly, please assess Arnii
Krooborg's rating in your personal post-o-meter. An approximate
assessment will do, such as, e.g., to wit, "Arnii posts about audio all
the damn time except when you audiophools are harassing him." Or,
perhaps, "Arnii has a better average than most of RAO." Or even "Arnii
is a vile piece of human filth who should be encouraced to commit
suicide at the earliest possible opportunity." (I don't really expect
you to join with the majority by selecting that last option, but I threw
it out there just in case.)

Enlighten us, Poopie.

Xover query still learning Tech 0 April 10th 05 01:34 AM
microphones query sarah Pro Audio 46 December 6th 04 01:48 PM
microphones query sarah Pro Audio 0 December 4th 04 01:24 AM
Clarion DXZ738RMP Query Paul Maskell Car Audio 1 March 9th 04 10:26 AM
Query from Eastern Europe BWRIAAWHINE Audio Opinions 0 November 30th 03 09:22 PM