Posted to rec.audio.pro
HKC HKC is offline

Default Empirical Labs

I have just bought a Distressor and Iīm trying to contact Empirical Labs
because I want the British Mode and the Stereo Linking Image options
installed before itīs send to me (I live in Denmark and the Distressor is
bought on ebay in the US).
Anyway I have tried emailing them for 3 days now but with no response yet.
Does anybody know if they are maybe closed for holidays or if they are just
that slow.
Of course the big problem is that I ought to pay the seller very soon but
itīs hard to figure out the shipping details when I donīt know where to send
it to.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
David Morgan \(MAMS\) David Morgan \(MAMS\) is offline

"HKC" wrote in message k...
I have just bought a Distressor and Iīm trying to contact Empirical Labs
because I want the British Mode and the Stereo Linking Image options
installed before itīs send to me (I live in Denmark and the Distressor is
bought on ebay in the US).
Anyway I have tried emailing them for 3 days now but with no response yet.
Does anybody know if they are maybe closed for holidays or if they are just
that slow.
Of course the big problem is that I ought to pay the seller very soon but
itīs hard to figure out the shipping details when I donīt know where to send
it to.

Keep your 'rep' on e-Bay in good shape... pay for the product
and ask the seller to hold on the shipping until you get an answer.
If you're paying through PayPal, you may have to receive the item
at your verified address anyway... and then ship it to Empirical.

DM

Posted to rec.audio.pro
HKC HKC is offline

If you're paying through PayPal, you may have to receive the item
at your verified address anyway... and then ship it to Empirical.

I didnīt know that Paypal required that. In that case I may as well get it
sent here and get the upgrade done in France where EL have their European
upgrader.

PS I have contacted the seller and heīs ok with the situation.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Sean Conolly Sean Conolly is offline

"HKC" wrote in message
k...
If you're paying through PayPal, you may have to receive the item
at your verified address anyway... and then ship it to Empirical.

I didnīt know that Paypal required that.

They don't, but a lot of sellers do because of PayPal accounts getting
hacked. For them the safest thing is to send it to the verified address for
the account.

Sean

Posted to rec.audio.pro
HKC HKC is offline

If you're paying through PayPal, you may have to receive the item
at your verified address anyway... and then ship it to Empirical.

I didnīt know that Paypal required that.

They don't, but a lot of sellers do because of PayPal accounts getting
hacked. For them the safest thing is to send it to the verified address for
the account.

Yes I can see that but I doubt that EL would do that so if they can just
verify that they have received it it would be fine with me.