Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,sci.electronics.design,alt.audio.pro.live-sound
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Default Please identify these pcb materials

Phildo wrote:

"Eeyore" wrote in message
Phildo wrote:
"Eeyore" wrote in message

Your word is not worth anything. Am still waiting to hear from your
lawyers which you promised. Are you good to your word or was
it just empty threats?

I suggest you actually bother to read what I originally 'said' about
the matter. Middius has read it and understands it better than you it
seems for example.

You said to stop libelling you or you would take "action".

I said I'd consider legal action.

We didn't stop

Yes you did. Or you'd know about it.

Your hollow words impress no-one.

The google archive however backs up everything I say however and no matter
how many times you deny it, it is all there for everyone to see for
posterity.

The only hollow words here were your empty threats of lawyers and no, they
didn't impress anyone as the level of ridicule you got on aapls clearly
shows.

I see you trimmed aapl-s so I 've added it back.

You're sounding increasingly desparate and foolish Phildo.

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,sci.electronics.design,alt.audio.pro.live-sound
Phildo Phildo is offline

"Eeyore" wrote in message
I see you trimmed aapl-s so I 've added it back.

I didn't trim anything. Go back and look. AAPLS was never in the crossposts.
Been drinking again have we Graham?

You're sounding increasingly desparate and foolish Phildo.

You wish. Face it Graham, you made a tit of yourself in front of everybody.
Get over it already.

Phildo

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,sci.electronics.design,alt.audio.pro.live-sound
AustinMN AustinMN is offline

Eeyore wrote:
I see you trimmed aapl-s so I 've added it back.

You're sounding increasingly desparate and foolish Phildo.

You sound like Issues:
http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/issues.htm

From the referenced site:

Issues has an issue and she won't
rest...Even when she's not talking
about her issue it's clear she would
rather be talking about her issue...
she can't tolerate indifference, so
if her thrusts are simply ignored
she will rage, accuse, condemn,
plead...

It's amazing how easy it is to put some poeple in the right category.

Austin

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,sci.electronics.design,alt.audio.pro.live-sound
Bob Howes Bob Howes is offline

"Phildo" wrote in message

You wish. Face it Graham, you made a tit of yourself in front of
everybody. Get over it already.

Phildo

Phildo, Phildo...you're slipping.

With a name like Eeyore, surely he made an ASS of himself.

Bob