Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Daria Thomas Daria Thomas is offline

Default MIT Radiation Lab Series books for sale

Hi folks! My husband and I have been collecting these great reference books
for a few years, and we lucked into the entire series being sold as a set so
now we have some "spares" to sell off to some lucky people! These books are
all for sale at eBay. Here's what we have:

Vol. 1, Radar System Engineering by Ridenour, et al. See listing
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=120070761947 for details.
Vol. 15, Crystal Rectifiers by Torrey and Whitmer. See listing
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=120070764769 for details.
Vol. 19, Waveforms by Chance, Hughes, MacNichol, Sayre and Williams. See
listing
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=120070768598 for details.
Vol. 21, Electronic Instruments by Greenwood, Holdam and MacRae. See
listing
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=120070775449 for details.
Vol. 25, Theory of Servomachanisms by James, Nichols and Phillips. See
listing
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=120070778921 for details.
Vol. 26, Radar Scanners and Radomes by Cady, Karelitz and Turner. See
listing
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=120070783579 for details.

Good luck with your bidding!!