mig27

Default For Sale: Telefunken V672D dual mic preamps, tested, $200.00 each

The V672D corresponds to two independent V672 preamps in one module.
Big I/O transformers just like on the "regular" ones.

I currently have still 10 of these dual preamps available.
They have been thoroughly tested and are in good working condition.
Matching connectors and wiring instructions will be included.

Here's a picture of my stock:
http://home.snafu.de/mig27/sammlung%20detail.jpg

Detailed pictures of a V672D:
http://home.snafu.de/mig27/1057.jpg
http://home.snafu.de/mig27/V672D%20offen.jpg

Asking price is $200.00 firm plus shipping.
My eBay ID is 3StR - feel free to check out my feedback, ask around...

Thanks.

Michael Hank

Office times CET: +49 331 7060 383
cell phone: +49 172 3212964