Posted to rec.audio.tech
Metchosin School (for emotionally disturbed childr

Default Do you have a Registration Key for Total Recorder?

Hello there,

Do you have a Registration Key for Total Recorder? I keep trying to
register it with my visa card number but it keeps not working. Do any
of you could give me a Registration Key number please. I would be
really glad.

Lyle Lexier

Posted to rec.audio.tech

Metchosin School (for emotionally disturbed children) wrote:
Hello there,

Do you have a Registration Key for Total Recorder? I keep trying to
register it with my visa card number but it keeps not working. Do any
of you could give me a Registration Key number please. I would be
really glad.

Lyle Lexier

Hello there,

Fortunately I have succeeded in registering Total Recorder and I am
happy.
Lyle Lexier
***REGISTRATION KEY***

Once again, thanks for permitting me to register my product the other
way.

Lyle Lexier
A satisfied customer.