Posted to rec.audio.pro
Metchosin School (for emotionally disturbed childr

Default Do you have a Registration Key for Total Recorder?

Hello there,

Do you have a Registration Key for Total Recorder? I keep trying to
register it with my visa card number but it keeps not working. Could
any
of you give me a Registration Key number please. I would be
really glad.

Lyle Lexier

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Steve

Metchosin School (for emotionally disturbed children) wrote:
Hello there,

Do you have a Registration Key for Total Recorder? I keep trying to
register it with my visa card number but it keeps not working. Could
any
of you give me a Registration Key number please. I would be
really glad.

Lyle Lexier

Have you tried topping up your visa account?
Otherwise contact customer support.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Joey JoJo Jr. Shabadoo

In article .com,
wrote:

Hello there,

Do you have a Registration Key for Total Recorder? I keep trying to
register it with my visa card number but it keeps not working. Could
any
of you give me a Registration Key number please. I would be
really glad.

Lyle Lexier

here's where to find it:

http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy
--
making Usenet safer - one troll at a time!
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Mike Rivers

Metchosin School (for emotionally disturbed children) wrote:
Hello there,

Do you have a Registration Key for Total Recorder? I keep trying to
register it with my visa card number but it keeps not working.

I'd suggest that you contact the Total Recorder customer support.
Perhaps there's something wrong, or maybe it'll straighten itself out
shortly. Or maybe you're just overdrawn.

Anyway, no free keys here.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Metchosin School (for emotionally disturbed childr

Metchosin School (for emotionally disturbed children) wrote:
Hello there,

Do you have a Registration Key for Total Recorder? I keep trying to
register it with my visa card number but it keeps not working. Could
any
of you give me a Registration Key number please. I would be
really glad.

Lyle Lexier

Hello there,

Fortunately I have succeeded in registering Total Recorder and I am
happy.
Lyle Lexier
***REGISTRATION KEY***

Once again, thanks for permitting me to register my product the other
way.

Lyle Lexier
A satisfied customer.