Default Tascam US 122 and Adobe Audition - Multiple Sources to Multiple Tracks

Hello,

I am looking for a budget audio interface that will allow me to record
e-drums and guitar (or any two audio sources) to two seperate Adobe
Audition tracks simultaneously.

Will the Tascam US 122 be suitable for this purpose? Are there any
better options in the budget price range?

Thanks in advance,

Carl

Thanks for the reply, that cleared a lot up for me.

One more question - If I put the two outputs from the drums through a
mixer and into one input on the US-122, would I be able to record
stereo drums to a single track?

Thanks again.

One final question - the TASCAM US-428 offers four inputs, could each
of those go to a different track on Audition? Say I had stereo drums
going into two inputs, guitar into an input, and bass into an input -
would each of these be available on individual chanels in Audtion so I
could re-record (or alter the volume of) just the bass for example?