Johnny Calvin

Default (TO EVERYONE)WHERE CAN I GET A DEMO DIGITAL RECORDING PROGRAM ONLINE?

I JUST WANT SOMETHING THAT I CAN TRY OUT FOR AWILE,AND IT THE DEMO HAS
TO BE ABLE TO SAVE AND IMPORT ONTO A CD,SO I CAN GET AN IDEA OF WHAT
THESE PROGRAMS SOUND LIKE,PRO TOOLS,NUENDO,CUBASE,ACID,CAKEWALK ANY
KINDS THAT ARE GOOD.
Ricky W. Hunt

"Johnny Calvin" wrote in message
om...
I JUST WANT SOMETHING THAT I CAN TRY OUT FOR AWILE,AND IT THE DEMO HAS
TO BE ABLE TO SAVE AND IMPORT ONTO A CD,SO I CAN GET AN IDEA OF WHAT
THESE PROGRAMS SOUND LIKE,PRO TOOLS,NUENDO,CUBASE,ACID,CAKEWALK ANY
KINDS THAT ARE GOOD.

Do a Google search on those programs. Most all of them have demos.

Klay Anderson

In article ,
(Johnny Calvin) wrote:

I JUST WANT SOMETHING THAT I CAN TRY OUT FOR AWILE

First, turn off your caps lock. Then go he

http://tinyurl.com/ypozs

--
Regards,

Klay Anderson

http://www.klay.com
1.800.FOR.KLAY
Mike Rivers

In article writes:

I JUST WANT SOMETHING THAT I CAN TRY OUT FOR AWILE,AND IT THE DEMO HAS
TO BE ABLE TO SAVE AND IMPORT ONTO A CD,SO I CAN GET AN IDEA OF WHAT
THESE PROGRAMS SOUND LIKE,PRO TOOLS,NUENDO,CUBASE,ACID,CAKEWALK ANY
KINDS THAT ARE GOOD.

A program shouldn't have a "sound" so they all sound the same. You can
get an idea of how they work whether they save your work or not, and
you can understand that they don't want to give away for free what
they have for sale.

One multitrack program that has a lot of fans and has a free and
relatively unlimited downloadable demo is N-Track Studio (you do the
searching) but it's different from the "name brand commercial"
programs.

Do you have audio hardware now that you really want to use for
"professional" recordings? If not, consider bundled hardware/software
packages. Most audio interface hardware these days comes bundled with
a fully functional (though often somewhat limited, like maybe just 8
tracks) version of a fairly common program that will let you start
using the hardware to its full potential right away. TASCAM USB
interfaces come bundled with Cubasis, a light duty version of Cubase.
Echo interfaces used to come with an 8-track or so version of Cool
Edit Pro. I don't know if they carried that same deal along when
Syntrillium was bought by Adobe and the program was renamed Audition.
Cakewalk Home Studio comes with something. The new (and possibly not
yet available) Mackie Spike comes with a new (and possibly not yet
avaiable) program called Traction. Lots of combo deals like that.

On the other hand, if you're really just a freeloader who doesn't want
to pay for software, go **** yourself in a pirate newsgroup.

--
I'm really Mike Rivers - )