radio80

Default FS/FT Auditronics Grandson 18 Inputs

Looking to sell or trade this Auditronics. Console is an 18 channel and has
a total of 36 inputs (18 mic & 18 line). Outputs: CR L/R, St L/R, Mono/Sum,
Track 1, 2, 3, & 4. Patch points between input module and fader. All
channels have mono eq modules in them. This console needs some going over,
an outboard oscillator and a scope would help to level things. All
transformers are Jensen. I have boat loads of extra modules, 2 pwr
supplies, and I think I have a fail-over module for the pwr supplies. I
would like to get around $1000 for it or a trade for a Mackie 24x8bus ( for
that I would even throw in an Alesis studio 24 that needs some TLC from a
repair shop). Sold as is (like I said, it needs a little tune-up).

email (I have pics too)