Arny Krueger

Default The Legenday Hypocrisy Of Middius And Weil Exposed Again!

"dave weil" wrote in message

On Wed, 1 Oct 2003 08:51:35 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

The irony of the rudeness Weil is committing by making this post
trying to hurt me by exposing my private business shouldn't be lost
on anybody.

You had already done that.

Not at all.

You had posted a link to one of your auctions.

How is that a rude act?

We're not talking about the means by which I enabled your twisted mind to
rudely attack me, Weil. We're talking about your rudeness in attacking me.
Oh, I get it - "Arny made me do it".

Typical of your inability to take responsibility for your own rude actions,
Weil.

dave weil

wrote:

The irony of the rudeness Weil is committing by making this post
trying to hurt me by exposing my private business shouldn't be lost
on anybody.

You had already done that.

Not at all.

You had posted a link to one of your auctions.

How is that a rude act?

It wasn't. It was "exposing your private business".

We're not talking about the means by which I enabled your twisted mind to
rudely attack me, Weil. We're talking about your rudeness in attacking me.
Oh, I get it - "Arny made me do it".

This is all a false premise. All I did was answer someone's question
about your ID. Had you not already exposed your ID to the public,
showing that it didn't matter to you that everyone knew it, I wouldn't
have answered that poster's question. Then, you started attacking me.
shrug

Typical of your inability to take responsibility for your own rude actions,
Weil.

No, it shows *your* inability to take responsibillity for *your* own
rude actions by claiming reasons for eBay purcahses that weren't true
(this is a good example of the "making stuff up" that you were
complaining about regarding paul Dormer yesterday).

Arny Krueger

wrote:

The irony of the rudeness Weil is committing by making this post
trying to hurt me by exposing my private business shouldn't be lost
on anybody.

You had already done that.

Not at all.

You had posted a link to one of your auctions.

How is that a rude act?

It wasn't. It was "exposing your private business".

It exposed one piece of my business, not all of it. You know Weil you are
twisted enough to think that if someone reveals one isolated item about
their life in passing, their whole life should be your playground to distort
and pervert as you will.

Furthermore, when I object to your reprehensible behavior Weil, you accuse
me of trying to make debating points based on the portions of my life you
tried to distort and pervert. Of course Weil you're not smart enough to
think of something this devious all by yourself. You learned this trick from
Graham, Middius and Singh. You're not brave enough to speak out for yourself
on many of these issues, but you try to make points by hanging onto their
figurative shirt tails.

We're not talking about the means by which I enabled your twisted
mind to rudely attack me, Weil. We're talking about your rudeness in
attacking me. Oh, I get it - "Arny made me do it".

This is all a false premise.

Ah, the Weil incredible-edible dissembling act resumes...

All I did was answer someone's question
about your ID.

The question was an insult, the answer aided and abetted the insult.

Had you not already exposed your ID to the public,
showing that it didn't matter to you that everyone knew it, I wouldn't
have answered that poster's question.

Being of sound mind an body or so you say Weil, you had the ability to take
the high road, but the low road was too tempting.

Then, you started attacking me.

Weil, when do you think I started attacking you? Yesterday, last week, or a
number of years ago? I suppose that you think that your various gratuitous
egregious attacks on my family and I, whether overt or covert, should all be
ignored!

shrug

Typical of Weil trying to avoid responsibility for his years of
reprehensible attacks against me, whether overt or covert. Remember that
Weil is the guy who brags about conspiring with one of the most prolific
posters of pedophile fantasies in RAO history, and even makes fun of me when
I try to speak out against him.

Typical of your inability to take responsibility for your own rude
actions, Weil.

No, it shows *your* inability to take responsibillity (sic) for *your* own
rude actions by claiming reasons for eBay purcahses (sic) that weren't

true
(this is a good example of the "making stuff up" that you were
complaining about regarding paul (sic) Dormer yesterday).

I have no idea what your "eBay purcahses" are, Weil.

LOL!

Of course Weil, the trick of making a big thing out of typos is something
that you gratuitously introduced to our discussions some years ago. You used
to lecture me about how disrespectful it was to make posts with typos. But
now that you're on the losing end of that stick, you've changed your story,
haven't you? Again, this is typical of your rampant hypocrisy, Weil.

dave weil

wrote:

The irony of the rudeness Weil is committing by making this post
trying to hurt me by exposing my private business shouldn't be lost
on anybody.

You had already done that.

Not at all.

You had posted a link to one of your auctions.

How is that a rude act?

It wasn't. It was "exposing your private business".

It exposed one piece of my business, not all of it.
You know Weil you are
twisted enough to think that if someone reveals one isolated item about
their life in passing, their whole life should be your playground to distort
and pervert as you will.

No response from me chuckle

Furthermore, when I object to your reprehensible behavior Weil, you accuse
me of trying to make debating points based on the portions of my life you
tried to distort and pervert. Of course Weil you're not smart enough to
think of something this devious all by yourself. You learned this trick from
Graham, Middius and Singh. You're not brave enough to speak out for yourself
on many of these issues, but you try to make points by hanging onto their
figurative shirt tails.

chuckle

We're not talking about the means by which I enabled your twisted
mind to rudely attack me, Weil. We're talking about your rudeness in
attacking me. Oh, I get it - "Arny made me do it".

This is all a false premise.

Ah, the Weil incredible-edible dissembling act resumes...

All I did was answer someone's question
about your ID.

The question was an insult, the answer aided and abetted the insult.

All I did was give public information. Had you not cared about the
information becoming public, I wouldn't have had it in the first
place. And, if I *had* had it, and you didn't want it publically
known, I wouldn't have posted it. and it was given without comment. Of
course, when you went into attack mode, I responded in kind.

Had you not already exposed your ID to the public,
showing that it didn't matter to you that everyone knew it, I wouldn't
have answered that poster's question.

Being of sound mind an body or so you say Weil, you had the ability to take
the high road, but the low road was too tempting.

What was the high road? Usually, it's answering a question, right?

Then, you started attacking me.

Weil, when do you think I started attacking you? Yesterday, last week, or a
number of years ago? I suppose that you think that your various gratuitous
egregious attacks on my family and I, whether overt or covert, should all be
ignored!

Restarted attacking me then. If you want to play the parsing game,
feel free.

shrug

Typical of Weil trying to avoid responsibility for his years of
reprehensible attacks against me, whether overt or covert. Remember that
Weil is the guy who brags about conspiring with one of the most prolific
posters of pedophile fantasies in RAO history, and even makes fun of me when
I try to speak out against him.

Once again, you can try to tie me to those charges all you want. It's
a pretty transparent tactic, but it's typical.

Typical of your inability to take responsibility for your own rude
actions, Weil.

No, it shows *your* inability to take responsibillity (sic) for *your* own
rude actions by claiming reasons for eBay purcahses (sic) that weren't

true
(this is a good example of the "making stuff up" that you were
complaining about regarding paul (sic) Dormer yesterday).

I have no idea what your "eBay purcahses" are, Weil.

LOL!

Of course Weil, the trick of making a big thing out of typos is something
that you gratuitously introduced to our discussions some years ago. You used
to lecture me about how disrespectful it was to make posts with typos. But
now that you're on the losing end of that stick, you've changed your story,
haven't you? Again, this is typical of your rampant hypocrisy, Weil.

I never said that it was "disrespectful". Please provide a quote.
Arny Krueger

wrote:

[...]

The quotation marks in your post are deceptive products of your imagination,
Weil. I feel no need to support your fantasies or deceptive posts.

dave weil

On Fri, 3 Oct 2003 09:22:06 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

I never said that it was "disrespectful". Please provide a quote.

The quotation marks in your post are deceptive products of your imagination,
Weil. I feel no need to support your fantasies or deceptive posts.

Of course you don't. That's because you can't.

You lose.

Again.
Arny Krueger

news
wrote:

I never said that it was "disrespectful". Please provide a quote.

The quotation marks in your post are deceptive products of your
imagination, Weil. I feel no need to support your fantasies or
deceptive posts.

Of course you don't. That's because you can't.

Weil, thanks for admitting that your posts are full or fantasies and
deceptions.

I'm sure this takes a little uncomfortable load off your mind, Weil. For
your next stage of moral development, try to post fewer fantasies and
deceptions.

dave weil

On Fri, 3 Oct 2003 09:49:55 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

news
wrote:

I never said that it was "disrespectful". Please provide a quote.

The quotation marks in your post are deceptive products of your
imagination, Weil. I feel no need to support your fantasies or
deceptive posts.

Of course you don't. That's because you can't.

Weil, thanks for admitting that your posts are full or fantasies and
deceptions.

Thanks for making more stuff up.

Michael Mckelvy

Default Krooger's Dementia

"dave weil" wrote in message
On Thu, 2 Oct 2003 19:02:08 -0700, "Michael Mckelvy"
wrote:

"dave weil" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 2 Oct 2003 21:24:39 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"Langis" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote:

There's no pattern, as I'm pretty much omnivorous. There are very

few
generally recognized food items that I don't eat as appropriate.
Well, I do have things I avoid whenever convenient, such as nasty
greasy kid stuff like burgers and fries. For example, should I find
myself taking a meal at Wendy's, I usually go for the baked potato
and the chili. At Ronnie MacDee's, I usually take the salad. At
Subway, I usually have a veggie sandwich. But I stay away from fast
food and chain restaurants wherever possible.

Don't forget to tell the good Christians on the group about your
fantasy of eating babies brains.

What a concept - make something weird up and accuse me of it!

You do it all the time. So, whatcher beef? You did it just today as a
matter of fact.

I'll bet that took 100% of your current year's allotment of

creativity,
Dormer.

I'll bet it didn't.

Two or three more likely.

Years. Years of creativity.

Michael Mckelvy

"Langis" wrote in message
"Michael Mckelvy" wrote:

I'll bet that took 100% of your current year's allotment of

creativity,
Dormer.

I'll bet it didn't.

Two or three more likely.

What's it like being a snail?

Brain cramp after all that creativity?

--
S i g n a l @ l i n e o n e . n e t

Sockpuppet Yustabe

Default Krooger admits he's under house arrest

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

You're really delusional George. Tell you what - post your home address

and
I just might give you a practical demonstration of how I'm really a free

man
who travels as he wishes.

No need to make Atkinsonesque threats!

Sockpuppet Yustabe

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

But thanks for once again demonstrating your hatred, idiocy, and

willingness
to speak about what you know nothing about, Phillips.

How much tip do you customarily leave for a bowl of cornflakes?