Lionel Chapuis

Default Krooger's Sins

George M. Middius a écrit :

As a service to the online audio community, I've scoped out Arnii "Gud
Kristian" Krooger's behavior with regard to the quintessential
(Christian) parameters of naughtiness, the Seven Deadly Sins. My
observations are the following.

[snip 3 hours of a bad work]

So SAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad !

JBorg

Kroo**** the Insatiable Pedophile wrote:
Lionel Chapuis wrote
George M. Middius a écrit :

As a service to the online audio community, I've scoped out Arnii
"Gud Kristian" Krooger's behavior with regard to the quintessential
(Christian) parameters of naughtiness, the Seven Deadly Sins. My
observations are the following.

[snip 3 hours of a bad work]

So SAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad !

Indeed. It's obvious that Middius is in love with me but I'm betrothed to
another...

........ another guy with cunning proficiency (and dexterity) to the
art of human fist ****ing, you quivering, trembling, swelling shiny
asshole.

LOL!

Indeed, you sick ****in ****. Now tell how Ferstler humongous