Posted to rec.audio.car
George Kaplan George Kaplan is offline

Default Advice for Car Player and Speakers

Hi everybody!

I'm asking for your kind help as I am going to replace my old Clarion head
unit.
My budget restricts my choice a lot, after some searching this is the list I
have:

Clarion CD7000
Clarion CD7100
Sony CDXGT20
JVC KDG432
Kenwood KDCW241AY
Kenwood KDCW3537G
LG LAC 3700R
LG 4700
Pioneer 2900
Alpine 9871R

In your opinion, which one is best suited? I am especially interested in FM
quality and Mp3 capabilities.
Then the speakers choice comes...What do you think about Sony speakers? Are
they crappy or comparable with JBL or Boston speakers?
Thanks a lot for your kind replies,

Kaplan

Posted to rec.audio.car
Lee[_3_] Lee[_3_] is offline

George Kaplan;2274067 Wrote:
I'm asking for your kind help as I am going to replace my old Clarion
head
[ ... ]
Kenwood KDCW241AY
Kenwood KDCW3537G

Hi George:
I'd try and toss just a little bit more money at it and get the
KDCW4041A - this is were the lower group and the upper group of units
separate, the 4041 has a much better UI as well as ergonomics.

greetings
lh

--
Lee

Posted to rec.audio.car
Lee[_6_] Lee[_6_] is offline

George Kaplan;2274086 Wrote:
I'm asking for your kind help as I am going to replace my old Clarion
head unit.
[ ... ]
Kenwood KDCW241AY
Kenwood KDCW3537G

Hi George:
I'd try and toss just a little bit more money at it and get the
KDCW4041A - this is were the lower group and the upper group of units
separate, the 4041 has a much better UI as well as ergonomics.

greetings
lh

--
Lee

MP3 player advice Richard Steinfeld General 3 July 16th 05 08:40 AM
MP3 player advice Richard Steinfeld Audio Opinions 0 July 7th 05 05:40 PM
Need CD/DVD player advice please....I know very little DahliaLily High End Audio 2 April 8th 04 04:01 AM
Car MP3 Player Advice?? Jeff Car Audio 1 September 3rd 03 05:12 PM
LOOKING FOR ADVICE ON A $200 - ish CD Player... Michael Droste Pro Audio 0 August 26th 03 04:37 PM