RICOSWAVYDOG RICOSWAVYDOG is offline
Junior Member

Default Wts Phaze Audio Tube Linedriver

I AM SORRY IF I POSTED THIS IN THE WRONG SPOT WHERES THE FORUM FOR AUDIO FOR SALE? COULDN'T FIND IT

FOLKS !!! I SCORED i am not kidding this is one of the best things you can add to a SQ car audio system has not been made for years and very sought after extreamly rare tube line driver for car audio

these are the last ones from the ppi ADS sell out they are all new in box i have 3 and i also have 4 that are new but have been modified so they can be used with rca if you want to they can easly be converted back to xlr

this is it and you may never see one again for sell let alone N.I.B. i have seen used ones go for alot of money on ebay and have watched e bay for 5 years and only seen 1 nib (I bought)and 3 used ones come up
peeps don't wana sell them they are that good you want that warm tube sound you don't need a tubedriver amp and spend a lot of money on it just get you a good class a/b or class a amp and use these linedriver for that warm tube sound i know i have 3 in my car now cleanest sound i ever heard

these were designed by bk butler and phaze audio and sold by ppi very rare don't miss out e mail me if you got to have one now with your best offer and look at my feedback i only accept u.s postal money orders and if you live out of the u.s and can pay with a u.s postal money order then please bid on this if you can't pay with a u.s postal money order then please don't bid on my items thanks

PLEASE BEFORE YOU BID ON THIS DO A GOOGLE SEARCH ON THE PHAZE AUDIO ld-2 LINE DRIVER SEE WHAT THE GUYS ARE SAYING ABOUT THEM YOU WILL BE AMAZED

2/14/08 ebay auction # 220202388406

i also may have my hands on some LD-23 phaze audio tube crossovers as well USABLE FOR HOME AND CAR AUDIO keep watching my auctions and have a happy valentines day

Last edited by RICOSWAVYDOG : February 14th 08 at 10:09 PM

FA: ending today, Nakamichi, Sony, Shure, a/d/s/, Tube Driver/Phaze Audio catalogs & manuals packrat014 Marketplace 0 March 11th 07 06:27 PM
FS: Phaze Audio Line Driver model LD-2 Butler Tube driver on Ebay [email protected] Car Audio 0 November 21st 05 11:07 PM
FS: Phaze Audio Line Driver model LD-2 Butler Tube driver on Ebay [email protected] Marketplace 0 November 21st 05 11:03 PM
Phaze Audio LDX-23 ttth618 Car Audio 7 October 1st 05 09:00 PM
FS: Tubedriver LDX-23 Xover and LD-2 Linedriver Ge0 Car Audio 1 March 6th 04 06:46 AM