Posted to rec.audio.car
Sara Brown Sara Brown is offline

Default 2003 Ford Ranger wiring question

Hello all..I have a 2003 Ranger and am currently updating the stereo
from the factory stock AM/FM radio to a CD player someone gave
me...There are no rear speakers in my pickup but I was wondering if
wiring exists for some already....When I was looking it all over
yesterday I noticed that wires for rear speakers leave the back of
the
radio in the harness but when I took the back speaker covers off and
reached around down in there no wires were back there...My question
is..Where do the wires intended for rear speakers go which are on the
existing wiring harness?....Since no rear speakers were installed at
the factory is it possible they are just tucked out of the way
somewhere back in that area?...I could probably start taking stuff
apart and find out but I`m hoping someone might have run across this
before and I can save the time..Thanks in advance