Posted to rec.audio.car
jc[_2_] jc[_2_] is offline

Default After Market leather on older Car

2003 S-10 Chevy blazer with dark charcoal interior. Only 45k miles.
The car still looks and runs great. But the original cloth seats look
beat and stained.

The car's steering wheel and gear handle are a dark charcoal leather.

I'm thinking of having the front seats and door panels done in that
charcoal (maybe even darker) leather.

But, I'd like the stitching to be that red like comes in the high end
chevy corvettes. Also, that leather on those cars is usually very
tight.

I don't want to pay the Dealership prices for after market leather,
but gotta wonder with all the Upholstery places down here how I will
know I'm get to get quality work and product. Also wondering what this
will cost?

I'm in South Florida. Anybody know of any good place? Or what I can
expect to pay? The dealer originally wanted $1100 to do the whole car.
I just wanna do the front seats.
Posted to rec.audio.car
jc[_2_] jc[_2_] is offline

I like the "sound" leather makes. Thanks.
Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald bob wald is offline

i've bought leather before....warnng..you'll get like leather
materal.thats what they sell ya.
MAKE SURE ITS A (100% LEATHER)! NO FAKE LEATHER.....go to a mercedes/bmw
n price thier leather.....it costs more cause its better leather..
a $1000 buck..haHAhAHa...i paid that 10yrs ago for the cheap leather i
got stuck with...lol
suxer!

Sony Leather Jacket Steve Marketplace 0 November 27th 05 04:52 PM
FA: Neumann U47 fet i with original leather case mig27 Pro Audio 0 June 10th 04 06:30 PM