leara keysers via CarKB.com

Default vrx935vd

ive just installed my clarion vrx935vd its awsome and i have two amps one
for the speakers and one for the subs but im getting terrible engine noise
how can i fix this. and another thing when i go into the main menu where u
should be able to press the sound button and change things i cant whats
wrong with it.
  #2   Report Post  

This is most commonly caused by a weak ground cable, Check your ground, make sure it is against a bare medal part of the car that is either the chassis or sits on the chassis. if there is paint or rust, sand it down, If this doesn't work make sure your ground cable has enough gauge(Big enough) to handle the power needed to be grounded. other items that can cause this is running your power cable right along side of your RCA's and speaker wire, try to run them on opposite sides of the vehicle. It is okay to cross these because obviusly your are not going to have sound on only one side. Last and probably least, your spark plug wires can emit a frequency that is picked up by your stereo when they are worn, as well as cap and rotor. If none of these work, check all of your connections. Still nothing, give up. Jeremy.

Last edited by Jeremys4runner : April 21st 05 at 02:20 AM