NetKev

Default chrysler RBQ HU to IPOD!

Alpine has the new adapter for their headunits to control the ipod. So
I've devised a plan to make it work with my headunit which happens to
have an adapter to alpine's old mbus. Since mbus has an adapter to
ainet which is what the new adapter for the ipod uses...it should all
work together. Can anyone confirm?

Chrysler RBQ Headunit(10pin) - (10pin)blitzsafe DMC V.1AL(m-bus) -
(m-bus)alpine KCA-130B(ai-net) - (ai-net)alpine KCA-420i(firewire) -
(firewire)apple IPOD

-Kevin

broncsrule

I don't know the answer to that question, but I sure would like to
know also. I have an older iPod and all the adapters a made for the
new
ones.http://www.discountcarstereo.com/detail.aspx?ID=680