Neil

Default Vauxhall CD30

Hi folks,

Anyone know whether a Vauxhall CD30 (Blaupunkt) which came out of a Corsa,
requires a code. If not, does it fit any Corsa? I bought one with manual
from a guy on the internet but it doesn't fit my Meriva and I need to sell
it on. I want to make sure I can sell it without code. The manual says it
only fits the vehicle it was installed in. Is this true?

Cheers.
Neil