Newsguy

Default KDC-X679 Aux Input?

Hi there,

I've got a KDC-X679, and I'm unclear whether or not the RCA's on the back
will work for an auxillary input, or it they're just for sub output.

Anyone have a clue?

--
Cheers,

Newsguy

** remove the.obvious to reply **

Bruce Chang

"Newsguy" wrote in message
Hi there,

I've got a KDC-X679, and I'm unclear whether or not the RCA's on the back
will work for an auxillary input, or it they're just for sub output.

Anyone have a clue?

--
Cheers,

Newsguy

** remove the.obvious to reply **

They are only for output. Kenwood offers a cable that allows you to connect
an aux input via RCA cables. It works through the CD changer connection.

-Bruce

Newsguy

Thanks for the reply Bruce. Funny why the Kenwood web site includes
'auxiliary input' in the description, when it really doesn't.

So if I already have a changer, the only option is the KCA-S210A, yes?

They are only for output. Kenwood offers a cable that allows you to
connect an aux input via RCA cables. It works through the CD changer
connection.

Bruce Chang

"Newsguy" wrote in message
Thanks for the reply Bruce. Funny why the Kenwood web site includes
'auxiliary input' in the description, when it really doesn't.

So if I already have a changer, the only option is the KCA-S210A, yes?

They are only for output. Kenwood offers a cable that allows you to
connect an aux input via RCA cables. It works through the CD changer
connection.

That's what it looks like. Kinda sucks since it's not cheap.

OT Political Blind Joni Pro Audio 337 September 25th 04 03:34 AM
FS: SOUNDSTREAM CLOSEOUTS AND MORE!! Nexxon Car Audio 0 November 21st 03 02:59 AM
What is a Distressor ? Rick Knepper Pro Audio 5 July 22nd 03 05:58 PM