mmdir2002 language REVEALED!

Old February 28th 05, 01:35 PM
Tony F

Default mmdir2002 language REVEALED!

If you use an online translator and translate everything you say from
English to Spanish and then back to Spanish again, this is what you get!!!
Here is a copy of a post I started a while back. First, I'll show you what
I originally wrote, and then the same text in mmdir2002-speak.

Original post: "Just purchased this deck...first time Pioneer owner. Not
too shabby.
However, I can't get the display to show both the CD track number/elapsed
time AND the time at the same time. I would have figured that with the OEL
display this would have been as easy as cake. Did I miss something?"

And again in mmdir2002-speak: "It bought barely this platform. time Pioneer
owner ..first. Not too ragged. Nevertheless, I cannot obtain the unfold to
show the number/passed time CD trace AND the time al same time. Would have
figured that with the unfold of OEL that this would have been as easy as
biscuit. I lost I something?"

Ta da!!

Tony

--
2001 Nissan Maxima SE Anniversary Edition
Eclipse CD8454 Head Unit, Phoenix Gold ZX475ti, ZX450 and ZX500 Amplifiers,

2001 Chevy S10 ZR2
Pioneer DEH-P9600MP (Just gettin' started)

Old February 28th 05, 04:44 PM
Kirby

Is it just me having fun reading all of these posts now?

news

Old February 28th 05, 05:51 PM
MOSFET

Wow! I'm truly impressed. Mystery solved!

I think it would be loads of fun if WE ALL posted everything this way, all
the time. Then mmdir2002 would not feel so left out.

I want to go try that right now. I mean, who doesn't want to sound like
mmdir20002?

Well, maybe not...

MOSFET

news

Old February 28th 05, 06:21 PM
NOBASS NOBASS is offline
Junior Member

Location: Ontario, Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony F
[...]

Oh Jeebus Tony you are good...

:-)

Mark
Old February 28th 05, 06:59 PM
John Smith

I think he is a "raghead"
I think it is Arabic to Mexican (from trying to get in America across the
border) to Texan to Ebonics to English.

news

Old March 1st 05, 12:54 AM
mightymouse68

Excellent work detective. You should be commended. Now, if I could only
learn to speak to my co-workers this way.

Old March 1st 05, 03:31 AM
Antispammer

just join this newsgroup a month ago.....

wow...nowadays the internet is full of "SPLIT" personality....

:P

news

Old March 1st 05, 05:43 AM
FasDeth

"Tony F" > wrote in message
news
> If you use an online translator and translate everything you say from
> English to Spanish and then back to Spanish again, this is what you get!!!
> Here is a copy of a post I started a while back. First, I'll show you
> what I originally wrote, and then the same text in mmdir2002-speak.
>
> Original post: "Just purchased this deck...first time Pioneer owner. Not
> too shabby.
> However, I can't get the display to show both the CD track number/elapsed
> time AND the time at the same time. I would have figured that with the
> OEL
> display this would have been as easy as cake. Did I miss something?"
>
> And again in mmdir2002-speak: "It bought barely this platform. time
> Pioneer owner ..first. Not too ragged. Nevertheless, I cannot obtain the
> unfold to show the number/passed time CD trace AND the time al same time.
> Would have figured that with the unfold of OEL that this would have been
> as easy as biscuit. I lost I something?"
>
> Ta da!!
>
> Tony

To funny... I've been trying to pinpoint it myself..
Personally I think he might be tone deaf with dslyexia or something(with all
his studies).
Illegal alien maybe..? Maybe he just needs a good spell checker.!

-FasDeth

Old March 1st 05, 07:28 AM
MOSFET

Just for grins, I tried one those on-line translaters. I wrote something in
English, translated it to Spanish and then back to English. Note the amps I
use for my submarines. Take a look:

English:

This is a test post to see how on-line translaters work. I am 37 years old
and live on Camano Island, in Washington State. I drive a 1999 Suburu
Forester. My stereo consists of an Alpine 7863 head-unit, a Panasonic
portable DVD player (mounted on my dash), an LA Sound 13 band EQ, a Rockford
Fosgate Punch 225.2 (112.5 X 2 watts per channel, 450 watts bridged RMS) for
my subs, a Soundstream Reference 700 (125 watts X 2 for my fronts), and
another Rockford amp, a Power 360 (90 watts X 2) for my rear fill. My front
stage consists of MB Quart PSD 216's (6.5" seperates), my rear fill are a
pair of Boston Accoustic 6.5" coaxials (RX7's or something like that), my
subs are a pair of JL 12W3's in a sealed enclosure, I use three caps (two .5
farad and one 1 farad, all Lightning), Optima Yellow Top Battery, and all
wiring/connectors are Phoenix Gold. I have been very happy with this
current configuration though I plan to install a recently aquired Kenwood EQ
in the dash. I am also considering buying an additional JL 12W3 subwoofer
and using my Soundstream amp to drive the subs as this amp can handle low
impedence loads. This, however, will require the construction of an
entirely new enclosure. Like most car stereo nuts, there is just no such
thing as enough bass.

English to Spanish to English:

This is a post of the test to see how translaters in line works. I am 37
years old and of alive in the island of Camano, the state of Washington. I
lead to silvicultor 1999 of Suburu. My estereofonia consists of an alpine
head-unit 7863, a portable player of Panasonic DVD (mounted in my spraying),
a bandage EQ of sound 13 of, a sacador 225,2 of Rockford Fosgate (112,5 xs 2
watts by the channel, 450 watts of RMS tended a bridge on) for my
submarines, a reference 700 (125 watts of Soundstream X 2 for my fronts),
and another Rockford ampere, an energy 360 (90 watts X 2) for my later
embankment. My final stage consists of the quarter of gallon PSD 216's (6,5
of the MB "seperates), my later embankment is a pair coaxials of Boston de
Accoustic 6,5" (RX7's or something like that), my submarines is a pair of JL
12W3's in a sealed enclosure, I use three sockets (farad and a 1 farad, all
the lightning), yellow superior battery of two 5 of the optimal degrees, and
all wiring/connectors is gold of Phoenix. I have been very happy with this
present configuration although planning for installing recently to aquired
Kenwood EQ in the spraying. Also I am considering buying of subwoofer
additional of JL 12W3 and using of my Soundstream ampere to drive the
submarines whereas this ampere can handle low loads of impedence. This,
nevertheless, will entirely require the construction of a new enclosure.
Like most of the estéreas nuts of the car, there is right no low enough
thing as.

Old March 1st 05, 10:40 AM

Tony F wrote:
> If you use an online translator and translate everything you say from

> English to Spanish and then back to Spanish again, this is what you

get!!!
> Here is a copy of a post I started a while back. First, I'll show

you what
> I originally wrote, and then the same text in mmdir2002-speak.

You should appear in SATurnday nite live and let it our your stupid
joke.
I gotta tell ya. This is not even funny it is like watching a typical
ABC or FOX
sit-com. Is that supposed to be a funny?