Ben Nguyen

Default Multiple Input to Multiple Output Video (Muliplextor/Splitter)

I have 4 video sources (dish, antenna, pc out, vcr) and would
like to connect it such that any of 5 tvs in the house can watch any
combination of the inputs (including multiple tvs watching one source).

Is this possible? Any recommendations?

Thanks!
Ben
Kurt Albershardt

Ben Nguyen wrote:
I have 4 video sources (dish, antenna, pc out, vcr) and would
like to connect it such that any of 5 tvs in the house can watch any
combination of the inputs (including multiple tvs watching one source).

Low cost 4x4 matrix switchers are fairly common. Something like
http://www.avtoolbox.com/avt-5744.htm would probably handle four of the
TV's. Someone ought to make a 5x5 or 4x6 or something, maybe better to
ask in a home install-related forum.