Sander deWaal

Default This is it, guys!

I'm really off for a short vacation, this time with my wife.
When I get back, I expect Arny in the corner with a dunce cap on, and
McKelvy and Chapuis playing nice together with WMDs, understood?
The rest of you as you were.

Class dismissed!

--
Sander deWaal
Vacuum Audio Consultancy
Michael McKelvy

"Sander deWaal" wrote in message
news

I'm really off for a short vacation, this time with my wife.
When I get back, I expect Arny in the corner with a dunce cap on, and
McKelvy and Chapuis playing nice together with WMDs, understood?
The rest of you as you were.

Class dismissed!

--

Chapius' own hand won't play with him. :-0